We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Debuts Opening Cinematic; Beta Sig...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8366 posts
Square Enix has today revealed the new cinematic trailer for their upcoming re-design of Final Fantasy XIV, titled A Realm Reborn. Originally released in 2010, the second Final Fantasy MMO was harshly received, with a large amount of the playerbase leaving shortly after launch. Since 2011, a complete re-design has been in production that has changed everything from UI through to questing and map design.

With the reveal of the new cinematic trailer, Square Enix has also announced that beta signups are now open on Windows PC and PlayStation 3, with players able to participate and help shape the new world.
In preparation for the upcoming launch of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on Windows PC and PlayStation 3, we are looking for enthusiastic players to take part in the beta test.

• Players who met the Legacy campaign requirements can participate in the beta test starting from phase 1 and are not required to apply. However, we ask players who wish to participate in the PlayStation 3 beta test to apply for it.

• If you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FF XIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers. However, if you wish to be considered as a Windows PC tester, we ask that you apply specifically for that.
  • You can find the North American signups available over here, or the European signups available here. Check out the cinematic trailer below, or head over to our game page for a range of new screenshots showing the re-designed MMO.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will be available on PC and PlayStation 3 later this year.

10:37am 08/01/13 Permalink
    system
    Internet
    --
    10:37am 08/01/13 Permalink
    DM
    Gold Coast, Queensland
    5096 posts
    Need to update the links to the sign ups as they don't exist atm.
    10:40am 08/01/13 Permalink
    Eorl
    Brisbane, Queensland
    8367 posts
    Cheers DM, fixed.
    11:06am 08/01/13 Permalink
    Blizzard
    Sydney, New South Wales
    20 posts
    Has anyone noticed that the application for North America doesn't have Australia listed as a country, yet the application for Europe does?

Seems a bit odd.
    08:03pm 09/01/13 Permalink
    DM
    Gold Coast, Queensland
    5097 posts
    Yeah I noticed that as well but I just signed up saying I was in the US.
    09:04pm 09/01/13 Permalink
    Blizzard
    Sydney, New South Wales
    21 posts
    I might do the same then!
    09:05pm 09/01/13 Permalink
    Nomak
    1 posts
    wtb a movie made by the team behind the cinematics from Square Enix.
    12:22pm 12/01/13 Permalink
    Maric
    1 posts
    Are you allowed to say you're from a country you're not though? :0 (Because I'm from Asia, don't speak Japanese, and would love to do that.)
    09:06pm 13/01/13 Permalink
    system
    Internet
    --
    09:06pm 13/01/13 Permalink
    AusGamers Forums
    Show: per page
    This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.