We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Expected Next Week
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8350 posts
In October of last year, developers of The Witcher series CD Projekt RED officially announced their upcoming sci-fi RPG title Cyberpunk 2077. Detailing the game as a sandbox environment, with mature themes "set in the corrupt and tech-advanced world of the year 2077", Cyberpunk 2077 received little more in the recent weeks to follow, besides the sole concept art here.

Today however news has come via Tom Ohle's Twitter, director at Evolve PR, that a trailer can be expected next weekish. Various other details were said regarding the trailer, however nothing substantial in the way of what we can expect from the trailer. The original tweets have now been deleted, which may mean Tom has spilled the beans early, though they have been immortalised at NeoGAF forums.
11:01am 04/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:01am 04/01/13 Permalink
mooby
Brisbane, Queensland
6244 posts
i remember cyber punk as a role playing game
03:26pm 04/01/13 Permalink
qmass
Queensland
10469 posts
i remember cyber punk as a role playing game
So are you happy that this cyber punk is an RPG or not? I await your response anxiously.
12:38pm 05/01/13 Permalink
Bootsman
1 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Teaser! It's sooo... I don't know... I have to watch again. It is just SO...
09:41am 11/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:41am 11/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.