Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
AMC Walking Dead Game : Survival Instincts
Ozzy
Gold Coast, Queensland
254 posts
Just found this...
Didn't see it posted

Apparently it's the storyline of Meryl and Daryl before the TV series... Looks like a cash in job.

Looks okay...

Thoughts?
07:19pm 03/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:19pm 03/01/13 Permalink
D-Sub
Brisbane, Queensland
236 posts
Climbing down ladders and running through alley's has never looked so poorly animated
07:25pm 03/01/13 Permalink
cainer
Brisbane, Queensland
1861 posts
this and warz, games seem to be devolving these days
07:37pm 03/01/13 Permalink
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8401 posts
Apparently this is fake
07:38pm 03/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20481 posts
Well, its a fake trailer, but it still is really that game. It was from an "early behind the scenes look" kind of interview thing IGN did on it, so I guess its early pre-alpha type of deal. They still showed that gameplay on the IGN thing I watched and were publicising it (and from memory never in the interview made a 'the final game will look much better' type disclaimer), so I wouldn't have high expectations of the final thing looking any different or any better tbh. Its not like it was a video given to IGN that wasn't meant to be shown to the public or anything, you can go on youtube and find the interview and all that footage is spliced into the interview.

When the guy is talking about the game, it sounds like an interesting concept, but it just looks like its being executed incredibly poorly. The guy being interviewed also seems to have very little idea about the Walking Dead in general, which was a bit worrying cos I think he was one of the producers of the game. After starting off by saying they're all huge Walking Dead fans, he goes on to call Merle "Meryl" multiple times in the interview, and then at one point in the interview is talking about "These great characters that AMC have created".
08:07pm 03/01/13 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7070 posts
seems hard to conceive that anything could be worse than the show
03:02pm 04/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:02pm 04/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.