Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
FEZ To be Ported to Other Platforms
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
13963 posts
Indie developer Phil Fish has indicated that the acclaimed Xbox-exclusive dimension-bending platformer FEZ will be coming to more platforms, but stopping short of naming which ones, or when (via Polygon).
In a post called "State of the Polytron" published today, Fish takes a look back on 2012, concludes that it was "crazy," and filled with "abyssal lows, but also life-affirming highs." And Fish hopes to contribute a bit of craziness to 2013, starting with Fez.

"For one, Fez will finally be ported to other platforms," he wrote.

"Yes, I've heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot I am for not porting Fez to everything."
The rather ranty update also suggests Polytron have a "couple of new games" planned, and hints at expansion to a US branch of the studio.

FEZ received 9.0/10 in AusGamers' review early last year.
10:41am 02/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:41am 02/01/13 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1358 posts
lol, I read the update.

I'm SURE to some extent that Phil Fish is a misunderstood bloke, but damn, that update...
It would seem the extra time in the limelight hasn't helped.

What's more frustrating is that I've waited several months for this news, and actually bought Fez on the 31st (after holding out for AAAAGGESS).

Here's hoping he can find something to be happy about in whatever he chooses to pursue next!
01:50pm 02/01/13 Permalink
DeadlyDav0
Brisbane, Queensland
3300 posts
Sweet. Saw this on good game and want it on PC.
01:55pm 02/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:55pm 02/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.