AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Steam Holiday Sale 2012-13 Kicks off with Borderlands, Hitman, and V...
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
13954 posts
Hold on to your wallets again, because the annual Steam Holiday Sale has begun once more, offering an assortment of select discounts each day from December 20th - January 4 (PST).
Today's Daily Deals Include:
Further, flash sales are also promised to pop up throughout the day, and users are encouraged to vote on other select titles to go on sale, with a new vote to commence every 12 hours.

Head over to steampowered.com to purchase a whole bunch of PC games you probably won't get around to playing.
07:39am 21/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:39am 21/12/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
8133 posts
I don't get as excited for Steam sales as I used to. I think it's because I usually already have most of the game on sale.

Hopefully there's a good deal for Assassin's Creed 3 though, I'll be all over that.
09:10am 21/12/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8301 posts
There goes that Christmas money.
09:13am 21/12/12 Permalink
Pirroh
Melbourne, Victoria
727 posts
So how active is Natural Selection 2 amongst Australians? Still plenty of full servers?
09:37am 21/12/12 Permalink
carson
Gippsland, Victoria
1703 posts
Only game I want to go on sale is Don't Starve. I have everything else I could want to play.
10:01am 21/12/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8303 posts
Only game I want to go on sale is Don't Starve. I have everything else I could want to play.

Highly recommend getting it now, it is 20% and you get a second copy as a gift. It has quite difficult gameplay to begin with but you progress slowly to understanding mechanics and what to build when. It is progressing quite well for its beta stage and updates are quite steady with a new one that just came in yesterday.

I'd also like to know how Natural Selection 2 is, had my eye on it during development and would be keen to hear some feedback.
10:08am 21/12/12 Permalink
CHUB
Brisbane, Queensland
8751 posts
NS2 is exactly same as NS with prettier graphics and few additional game-play features, which is perfect if you enjoyed the original.

I just got so burnt out by the painful beta process that I can't enjoy the released game, but for newcomers it would be great.
10:27am 21/12/12 Permalink
Nerf Lord
Brisbane, Queensland
7067 posts
After the THQ bundle and last steam sale, I'm pretty sure that I have about 15 AAA titles that I will never install, all for about $40, and feel guilty enough to not buy any more.

He says.

Until something awesome comes on sale.
10:32am 21/12/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
8135 posts
11:53am 21/12/12 Permalink
Pirroh
Melbourne, Victoria
728 posts
Yeah so I bought NS2 anyway. Its fun.
03:36pm 21/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:36pm 21/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.