We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Square Enix Reveals First Trailer for Lighting Returns: Final Fantas...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8295 posts
Square Enix has unveiled the very first trailer (thanks GameTrailers) for yet another title in the Final Fantasy XIII spin-off series, this time titled Lighting Returns. While details are still slim on what exactly we can expect from the third title in the Final Fantasy XIII, players can expect to take control of returning character Lightning in what seems to be the ending of his chapter.
Lightning will be the playable character - with a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring the environment. Customise Lightning with a large range of different outfits and weapons; that affect not only the way she looks, but also her actions and abilities.

A new battle system gives a level of direct control over the action unlike any FINAL FANTASY game, while having iconic elements that are known and loved throughout the series too.
You can check out the trailer below to get a glimpse at what you can expect from the long-running series, including overview of the new action battle system.

01:10pm 20/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:10pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Storm Farron
1 posts
I want this game so badly. I hope it's not rushed like FFXIII-2.
01:40pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Nerf Lord
Brisbane, Queensland
7064 posts
Dammit, first half of the title seemed to be leading up to "Thief 4" and I experienced 'hope', my life is now all the more empty and meaningless again.
01:55pm 20/12/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16410 posts
reminds me that i need to play ffxiii-2. it's been sitting on the shelf for the whole year.
02:01pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Icarus
60 posts
Hahaha.. 'Lighting' returns. But yeah, cool.
02:12pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
8130 posts
I doubt I'll ever even finish XIII, let along XIII-II and this.
02:52pm 20/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:52pm 20/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.