We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Real 'Game of Thrones' beer
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20421 posts
This is no photoshopped beer labels, theres a real Game of Thrones beer called "Iron Throne" coming out. And it has a cork.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/18/game-of-thrones-beer-photo/

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/12/17/game-of-thrones-beer.jpg
10:13am 20/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:13am 20/12/12 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1109 posts
Why do I know this is going to be really expensive and probably not available here =\
10:20am 20/12/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8291 posts
Dan Murhpy's will probably grab it, they seem to supply all the novelty drinks like Ron Jeremy's spiced rum (which is really nice).
10:28am 20/12/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3532 posts
eorl, that's what he wants you to think it is

"spiced" rum
03:31pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
13871 posts
Dan Murhpy's will probably grab it, they seem to supply all the novelty drinks like Ron Jeremy's spiced rum (which is really nice).

I had a bottle of this and for a 7yo it's a good rum. As my mate said, should have at least been an 18yo to be branded thus.
06:11pm 20/12/12 Permalink
HurricaneJim
Brisbane, Queensland
1287 posts
eorl, that's what he wants you to think it is"spiced" rum

Indeed, spiced by Ron Jeremy.
10:57pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21041 posts
And it has a cork.
corks are the work of the devil. I have this bottle of something, it has a plastic lid on it that looks like it unscrews so I'm sitting there trying to unscrew it, it's not coming off so I figure it's one of those child proof things I'm like whatever. Turns out the f*****g thing is a cork with what looks like a screw on lid glued to the top of it.

WHAT!?!
11:07pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
13872 posts
Really, with all the different aussie microbreweries these days - is this actually something you'd try? Especially when you know it's going to come at a significant premium. Better off trying one of our great local brews instead.
11:24pm 20/12/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8300 posts
Really, with all the different aussie microbreweries these days - is this actually something you'd try? Especially when you know it's going to come at a significant premium. Better off trying one of our great local brews instead.
But it has stickers showing it is from Game of Thrones, clearly this makes it superior?
Indeed, spiced by Ron Jeremy.
Sure was tasty.
12:35am 21/12/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20425 posts
I'll get some cos its Game of Thrones, and its in 750ml bottles, and it has a cork.
12:50am 21/12/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3542 posts
i'll get some, as it will look nice in the bar
12:53am 21/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:53am 21/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.