Season's Greetings! We present to you, our final AusGamers Wrap-Up of the year. Don't miss it, or the cliffhanger!
Season Finale: AusGamers Weekly Wrap-Up
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Zombies Arrive in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Nuketown Map
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8250 posts
Activision has today announced that a horde of zombies have made their way to the retro-futuristic Nuketown map for FPS Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The new map is available as a bonus for those who have purchased the Season Pass, however no mention on whether the Nuketown Zombies map will be available for separate purchase.
Some uninvited guests have arrived in the neighborhood. Fend off the undead horde in the ruins of Nuketown.
Currently only available to Xbox 360 Season Pass holders, the map will go out to other platforms in the near future. Check out the trailer below for a glimpse at the zombie-themed map.

10:22am 13/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:22am 13/12/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3688 posts
nice. I haven't bought BOPS2 yet because I keep getting told "don't buy any games before xmas" every time I mention it.

wonder what I'm getting for xmas :-)
12:47pm 13/12/12 Permalink
l3wd_5c0ff
Brisbane, Queensland
2390 posts
At $60 its a bit steep for what they offer as a season pass on ps3 imo
Zombie nuke town will be out in January on ps3. I find the nuke town map to be quite small and nothing to really go on about. Favourite Black Ops 2 map would have to be Turbine. Throw some zombies in there ftw.
06:38pm 13/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:38pm 13/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.