AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
TED-ED Animation: Questions no one knows the answers to
JakeG
Thailand
1143 posts

Awesome little talk / animation about some very interesting stuff. I can only hope we discover some of these answers in my life time. I would love to see a massive shift in the way we think while I'm still alive.

Believing in God/Religion should simply be wanting to discover the answers to these questions using logical reasoning.
12:40pm 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:40pm 12/12/12 Permalink
Phooks
Brisbane, Queensland
2430 posts
Was waiting for him to say that famous quote at the end but he managed to put a nice spin on it.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C Clake
01:30pm 12/12/12 Permalink
JakeG
Thailand
1145 posts
I've decided I'll never know the answer to whether fluoride in our water is good for us.
07:01pm 12/12/12 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21009 posts
Of course we're not alone. One day it will be proven, when the mothership comes back for faceman.
07:07pm 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:07pm 12/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close