We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
We go hands-on with Ubisoft's next Assassin's Creed game, Unity, to see what all the revolution fuss is about
Assassin's Creed: Unity Hands-On Preview
TED-ED Animation: Questions no one knows the answers to
JakeG
Thailand
1143 posts

Awesome little talk / animation about some very interesting stuff. I can only hope we discover some of these answers in my life time. I would love to see a massive shift in the way we think while I'm still alive.

Believing in God/Religion should simply be wanting to discover the answers to these questions using logical reasoning.
12:40pm 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:40pm 12/12/12 Permalink
Phooks
Brisbane, Queensland
2430 posts
Was waiting for him to say that famous quote at the end but he managed to put a nice spin on it.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C Clake
01:30pm 12/12/12 Permalink
JakeG
Thailand
1145 posts
I've decided I'll never know the answer to whether fluoride in our water is good for us.
07:01pm 12/12/12 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21009 posts
Of course we're not alone. One day it will be proven, when the mothership comes back for faceman.
07:07pm 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:07pm 12/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.