We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
good sites to find co founders for a start up
Superform
Netherlands
7615 posts
so I have been sitting on the domain 6pack.com for awhile now but I think its time to get s*** happening with it. I'm looking for a site where I can find a co founder to help kick it off - unless anyone from here knows someone.
I have an extensive vision of what I want to do with the domain but I will need help to get it all up and running..

anyone got any clues where I could start?
02:10am 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:10am 12/12/12 Permalink
simul
Brisbane, Queensland
1445 posts
Do it locally/f2f - use the universities and the tech incubators, are you still in NL?
06:47am 12/12/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7617 posts
yeah.. i hooked up with a hackers and founders group on meetup in amsterdam and posted it on a few sites.. see what happens..
08:15am 12/12/12 Permalink
simul
Brisbane, Queensland
1447 posts
Try look for community meetups on what your going for too (language etc), like cocoaheads, railscamp etc
09:17am 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:17am 12/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close