We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
The first expansion for Company of Heroes 2 has landed. How does one attack Adrennes Assault? Read our review to find out!
Company of Heroes 2: Adrennes Assault Review
THQ Adds Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Game of the Year to Humble Bu...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8226 posts
If you didn't think you were getting enough games in THQ's recent Humble Bundle, a new twitter post from Jeffrey Rosen has confirmed that the bundle just got bigger, with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition now available for those who have already paid, and also to those who pay above the average (which is currently at $5.65).

This new addition now puts the available games at nine, a quite extensive library for a very low price. The THQ Humble Bundle has so far garnered a massive $4,385,034.58 and counting with 775,000 plus bundles sold, a very positive outcome for THQ. Currently just under two days until ending, better be quick to grab yourself a copy or else you will be left in the dust.
11:40am 11/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:40am 11/12/12 Permalink
d^
Melbourne, Victoria
1226 posts
Amazing effort for a bundle, I already own all of the games bar red faction however.
11:57am 11/12/12 Permalink
bepatient
Melbourne, Victoria
1117 posts
I can't believe how good these deals are. If they keep this up Humble will get my money, every time, even if I already have the games.
12:09pm 11/12/12 Permalink
Deviouz
Melbourne, Victoria
281 posts
ok yeah im cheap, but I paid $1 back when it was only saints row as the bonus, and since then they have added titan/warhammer and they have given them both to me anyways so mad deal!!! lol
04:37pm 11/12/12 Permalink
jesu
Brisbane, Queensland
713 posts
ok yeah im cheap, but I paid $1 back when it was only saints row as the bonus, and since then they have added titan/warhammer and they have given them both to me anyways so mad deal!!! lol

You can always go back and increase your payment if you think they are worthy or moar cash
06:08pm 11/12/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1321 posts
This s*** is keeping their share prices afloat, although a fire sale is generally a pretty short term strategy.

Apparently their market cap is currently around $9 million. Sounds insanely cheap if you're looking for a bargain.
06:11pm 11/12/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
8105 posts
I'd be loving this bundle way more if I didn't already own most of the games. C'mon, there's still time, add something I don't have!
11:09am 12/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:09am 12/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.