We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
The Last of Us Story Trailer Reveals May 2013 Release
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8217 posts
Continuing the VGA 2012 Award announcements, The Last of Us developers Naughty Dog has revealed the full "Story" trailer and among it a May 2013 release date for the PlayStation exclusive title.
The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.
Check it out below and keep an eye for more details as we arrive closer to the May 17th, 2013 release date.

Update: We now have the HD trailer online locally direct from Sony, who have also confirmed the May 17th 2013 launch date for Australia.

01:55pm 08/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:55pm 08/12/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16319 posts
video is gone :/
02:55pm 08/12/12 Permalink
breno
Melbourne, Victoria
102 posts
2013 GOTY? :0)
07:14pm 08/12/12 Permalink
greazy
Brisbane, Queensland
5619 posts
This game will make me buy a PS3.

Not even Zelda skyward sword did that!
12:22pm 09/12/12 Permalink
Viper119
UK
1785 posts
I've got this really confused with I Am Alive - http://iamalive-game.ubi.com/iamalive/en-gb/index.aspx
10:03pm 10/12/12 Permalink
Linker
Brisbane, Queensland
1711 posts
greazy, why hasn't uncharted made you buy one already? It is pretty much a reskinned uncharted without the platforming parts from what I can see.
12:15am 11/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:15am 11/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.