AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Dave Grohl's "Sound City" movie available for preorder
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20344 posts
So Dave Grohl is directing this movie/documentary about the old Sound City studios, and old school rock and roll and it looks pretty interesting and is jam packed full of anecdotes and interviews with rock royalty. Its also now available for preorder from the website, DRM free, for $10, which is a pretty sweet deal imo. Trailer below! Website here: http://buy.soundcitymovie.com/

04:28pm 07/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:28pm 07/12/12 Permalink
RUSTA
Brisbane, Queensland
323 posts
Preordered. Thanks for the heads up Khel
04:38pm 07/12/12 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
20928 posts
yep, thanks for the heads up.

looks cool
08:22pm 07/12/12 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7008 posts
Looks great. I love these kind of music docos that can be really entertaining regardless of your interest in music. I really enjoyed Some Kind of Monster even though I can't stand Metallica. Given what a madc*** Dave Grohl is, this should be awesome!
08:54pm 07/12/12 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1317 posts
Pre-ordered.

I'm enjoying the 'no middle man, no mark up' approach some peeps are taking with this sorta stuff.

Other Doco/specials worth checking out.
'Scratch' - All about early RnB and DJ/MCs
'Indie Game: The Movie' Doco about the making of games like Braid, Super Meat Boy and Fez (and a general insight into indie game creation) ~$10 on steam.
Louis CK has some comedy specials hosted on his website for $5 each. I've bought the three video's and they're all awesome!
11:21pm 07/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:21pm 07/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close