In Summer 2013, pioneering director J.J. Abrams will deliver an explosive action thriller that takes Star Trek Into Darkness.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis.
With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
Hey guys if I draw a line here, and a circle here and a few more lines there. Perhaps one little squiggly here and a few more lines. I'll just circle that. Oops better erase that one and draw another squiggly and look.
(congrats on the schizophrenia facey and thanks for quoting the quality crazy Jim)
You bunch of fluoride drinking ignorant asleep tv zombie sheeple. Here comes the truth.
Now as we all know the jewminati conspiracy has five parts.
1. Hide in plain sight. What better place to hide in plain sight then right at the top of the pyramid? Ever noticed how all the top people in the jewminati are usually at the head of their respective organisations?
2. Own half the world. The devolped half. That is why the 2 is placed halfway down the pyramid. The undeveloped world is simply a tool the zionists use to weaken the first world and supply them with cheap products. You have been warned sheeple.
3. Once hiding in plain sight is fully established, and half the world is in the greasy hands of the jewminati drive a stake in the hearts of the public to crush their spirits... hello 9/11? This is why the 3 is smack bang in the centre there. Making sense yet?
4. Now it is necessary for these once slippery cabal to show themselves. Notice the figure in the leather jacket is looking directly at the 4 here. He knows he is through the looking glass and is meant to symbolise those of us who are awake to the truth ie. not you, me.
5. And finally 5. Direct the world into the darkest umbra of the biggest shadow. This is literally happening right now. But here is the kicker. Check this out.
After simply adding a few conspiracy lines it forms an arrow. An arrow pointing DIRECTLY at me. This is the sacrifice I make to show you people. There are plenty of youtube videos out there talking about this educate yourselves.
Really? I always thought of him as the lamest hero ever. "Oh hey, You can't stab me, harm me, burn me, shoot me, crush me or even really get in my way because I can destroy you with a single fart... Oh noes, you have kryptonite!? NEVER SAW THAT COMING!"
Superman is a demi-god with the common sense of a 2 year old.
I want to know more about this internal threat against Earth. Also what does "detonated the fleet" mean, why not say destroyed the fleet or decimated. I want the Borg in the next movie after this, Borg are epic win.
I thought this one was about Kahn? I dunno, maybe it changed, remembered hearing that ages ago when they were casting
nope they said it wasn't kahn ages ago. many people are guessing the bad guy is gary mitchell who was a friend of kirk's from the academy. he developed telekinetic powers (and other powers) when the enterprise went through the galactic barrier.
If it is Khan Noonien Singh it would more likely be a retelling/reimagining of the Space Seed episode from the TOS rather than a remake of the Wrath of Khan, as we would need the events that lead up to Khan needing revenge on Kirk which would need to be 15 years after the Enterprises initial contact with Khan.
It still could be the other popular theory that it is Gary Mitchell from the TOS Where No Man Has Gone Before episode.
what's with the overuse of the inception style horns that start at 1.10 in trailers lately?
loved the first one. it seems to me like jj abrams does much better with movies as he has limited time to tell a story. could be that he is directing and not writing although super 8 was really good imo. I always thought he directed cloverfield, which was awesome, but apparently not.