Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Warface Peaks at 5 Million Russian Players
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8096 posts
Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play arena has paid off well it seems, with reports coming in that the FPS Warface has now reached more than 5 million players across Russia. The title is being published by Mail.Ru and has seen some record-breaking feats with more than 1 million players signing up in its first month of release.
“Reaching the five million registered users mark speaks volumes about the quality and appeal of Warface,” said Vladimir Nikolsky, the Vice President of the Mail.Ru Group Game Division. “With a combination of first-class visuals and gameplay that is second to none, Warface stands out from the crowd and promises to attract even more attention from players in the future.”
For those of you eagerly rubbing your hands in anticipation of trying out the title, Crytek has revealed that Warface will be opening its doors to more players around the world sometime soon, with the use of their GFACE social hub as method of distribution. In the meantime, you can check out the latest trailer from the Cry Engine 3 title below.

10:40am 24/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:40am 24/11/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
8037 posts
signup now and reserve your nick

lucky i got in early, it's a problem i have everywhere i go
10:47am 24/11/12 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1046 posts
Gameplay still looks a little off .. or laggy... or something.... I'll still give it a shot though
11:36am 24/11/12 Permalink
Ronnny
15 posts
Beta has opened up today, downloading now.
12:15pm 25/01/13 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1166 posts
Beta has opened up today, downloading now.

be sure to let us know how it is!
12:20pm 25/01/13 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7113 posts
Looks kinda crap but I'm willing to give it a go purely on the title's similarity to killface
http://i.imgur.com/Ueww3nr.jpg
12:54pm 25/01/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2043 posts
is it pay 2 win? how are they generating the kesh?
01:10pm 25/01/13 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
1109 posts
Microtansactions? or is it something like World of tanks?
01:36pm 25/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:36pm 25/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.