AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
F1 - Brazil 2012
Grimy
Brisbane, Queensland
436 posts
Last race of the year, coming down to the wire!

P1
http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorsports/103455/1/formula-1---sao-paolo,-brazil-(practice-1)-live-stream-online.html
11:50pm 23/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:50pm 23/11/12 Permalink
t
Brisbane, Queensland
209 posts
Nice one grimy, Webber usually manages to pull it together at Interlagos so I'll be watching with interest.

Also, the championship is still technically open, with the respected Alonso trailing the universally hated Vettel by about half a win. Vettel's car is much quicker so it'd take a miracle for him to miss out.
12:08am 24/11/12 Permalink
Jayman
Brisbane, Queensland
804 posts
I don't know. DNF and it's all over for Vettel. They better have that alternator from last weekend sorted out. I haven't checked the weather yet but last week was reported a chance of rain also. Practice 1 times look a lot lot closer this week, but paractice 1 with not knowing fuel levels etc. can mean anything. I have this feeling it's all going to fall into place for Alonso though this year.
01:11am 24/11/12 Permalink
t
Brisbane, Queensland
210 posts
Nah, it's too much to hope for. Alternators have been sorted - moving to proven new 2012 model. Red Bull - Vettel's car, anyway - has been quite reliable aside from the alternators. And he has an annoying habit of making zero errors when he has a quick car.

But EVEN IF he crashes or fails out, Alonso has to finish top 3, which is easier said than done considering the likes of Hamilton, Raikkonen, Webber, etc. aren't messing around.

Rain is forecast for Sat and Sun, but make no mistake, this is Vettel's to lose.
03:10am 24/11/12 Permalink
Grimy
Brisbane, Queensland
437 posts
Yep he's gonna be an exciting one. Couldn't get Monday off work but will man up for the 2am start (QLD time, no daylight savings, cows/curtains).
07:54am 24/11/12 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
11768 posts

I'm happy with either Vettel or Alonso winning the championship. It's been a close season.
10:11am 24/11/12 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
11769 posts

What a crazy race :0
10:48am 26/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:48am 26/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close