AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Hawken Now Has Australian Servers, and Japan, and Singapore
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
13848 posts
Meteor and Adhesive Games have now added a platform of locally hosted dedicated servers for Australian participants of the Hawken closed beta test to get their low-latency mech-combat action on --a gift similarly bestowed upon Asian players with local servers now also available in Japan and Singapore (thanks Gloth).

Closed beta players can access these servers by selecting "Australia" from the region drop down box in the game's multiplayer matchmaking menu.

A limited number of Hawken closed beta keys are still up for grabs here on AusGamers (while stocks last), ahead of the free-to-play open beta launch on December 12 2012.
11:24am 23/11/12 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
11:24am 23/11/12 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4459 posts
I've been in the alpha and now the closed beta program. I'm really enjoying the game. You guys are in for treat when it comes out.
02:49pm 23/11/12 Permalink
BlueWolf
Brisbane, Queensland
52 posts
Hawken Now Has Australian Servers, and Japan, and Singapore

Australians Servers is nice, but I hadn't realised their lust for world domination after taking over Japan and Singapore. ;)

Anybody here in the alpha?
03:11pm 23/11/12 Permalink
Gloth
Melbourne, Victoria
20 posts
game is awesome .. pings are low .. play siege!
08:17pm 25/11/12 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
13152 posts
I had a quick of Hawken this morning. I just jumped on a random server and had 300 ping. The game was easily playable even with that latency and felt quite solid.
10:12am 26/11/12 Permalink
samatt
South Australia
16 posts
Yeah getting owned a bit, takes a while to get used to, but good fun, looks great, and nice low pings, especially after coming from diablo us servers.
05:42pm 26/11/12 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
05:42pm 26/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.

Advertise with Us | Download Media Kit | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001-2014 AusGamers™ Pty Ltd. ACN 093 772 242.
A Mammoth Media web development / Australian VPS Hosting by Mammoth Networks