Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Green Man Gaming Winter Sale Begins with 25% Voucher
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8082 posts
Green Man Gaming has announced that they will begin their Winter Sale slightly earlier then planned, with some hefty discounts and vouchers on various big name titles like Dishonored and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. For those looking to save some hard-earned cash, the sale will begin Friday November 23rd at 10am AEST and will also feature a 25% off voucher (GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q) for various games.
We're kicking off a Winter Wonderland sale pretty soon guys - keep calm though, it's not there yet! It was important to us that you get an advance look at some of our starting deals.

These brilliant titles will be available from 10am AEST Friday November 23rd (and expire at 9:59am AEST Tuesday November 27th) - we're wasting NO time:
  • Dishonored at 50% off
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at 50% off
  • Doom 3 BFG Edition at 50% off

From 10pm AEST Friday November 23rd a whole lot more will open up! Here's just a few games that will be on offer:
  • XCOM Enemy Unknown at 25% off
  • Borderlands 2 at 25% off
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales at 50% off for 24 hours
  • The Journey Down: Chapter One at 75% off
  • The Darkness II at 50% off
  • Among the sales to come shoppers can also find a 35% off voucher (GMG35-FGR37-COY0B) the latest Hitman: Absolution which brings it down to a cheap $32.50.
    10:48am 23/11/12 Permalink
    system
    Internet
    --
    10:48am 23/11/12 Permalink
    greazy
    Brisbane, Queensland
    5604 posts
    Max Payne is 75% off:
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/action/max-payne-3/
    $15! Cheaper than steam.

When did this site start selling new games; I thought they were into old school gaming?

There is also this voucher which is 25% off: GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

last edited by trog at 14:51:36 23/Nov/12
    01:05pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    Monkeez
    Sydney, New South Wales
    157 posts
    I think you might be thinking of GOG, they sell old games.
    01:20pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    Mantorok
    Brisbane, Queensland
    6682 posts
    Max Payne is 75% off:http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/action/max-payne-3/$15! Cheaper than steam.
    It doesn't mention Steam DRM on the page, which usually means you won't get a Steam key. That might be a deal-breaker for some.

Amazon has a Steam version for $15 too, just need to enter a US shipping address to buy it.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00178631E/

last edited by trog at 14:51:06 23/Nov/12
    01:39pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    eski
    Perth, Western Australia
    1276 posts
    It bothers me that a week or two from launch DLC costs more than the full product. I've been hanging out to find the Borderlands 2 Season pass on sale, but nada yet, whereas I've seen plenty of discounts for the full game. Its really off putting to pay full price for a game and then see it half price a week or two later, especially when the DLC refuses to budge in price.
    02:07pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    Midda
    Brisbane, Queensland
    8067 posts
    I'd totally buy games from GMG if their f*****g checkout worked. It used to be fine, but the last 3 or 4 times I've tried to buy anything, the checkout has just s*** itself.
    02:30pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    RockitMan
    Brisbane, Queensland
    6446 posts
    Bought one game from them, never again. Slowest...download...evar.
    06:18pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    TufNuT
    I like eel pie
    Brisbane, Queensland
    4014 posts
    Dishonored at 50% off

I would like to pick up Dishonored but $30 still seems a bit high to me, I think ill wait for the steam Xmas sale.
    10:19pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    Eorl
    Brisbane, Queensland
    8092 posts
    I would like to pick up Dishonored but $30 still seems a bit high to me, I think ill wait for the steam Xmas sale.
    It's actually $22.50 if you use the 25% voucher code (GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q)
    10:44pm 23/11/12 Permalink
    Mordecai
    Victoria
    1478 posts
    It bothers me that a week or two from launch DLC costs more than the full product. I've been hanging out to find the Borderlands 2 Season pass on sale, but nada yet, whereas I've seen plenty of discounts for the full game. Its really off putting to pay full price for a game and then see it half price a week or two later, especially when the DLC refuses to budge in price.

When the Borderlands 2 season pass first went up* Steam had it as $15.99USD. I snapped up a copy right away and laughed when they put i up to $39.99USD.

* a couple of weeks before the full game release
    01:33am 24/11/12 Permalink
    parabol
    Brisbane, Queensland
    7350 posts
    Green Man Gaming has announced that they will begin their Winter Sale slightly earlier then planned,

What's with the referrer redirect in each of your game URLs?
    02:20am 24/11/12 Permalink
    system
    Internet
    --
    02:20am 24/11/12 Permalink
    AusGamers Forums
    Show: per page
    This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.