AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
StarCraft 2 Beta Rollcall
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13154 posts
Who's in now? I gather a few people might have keys given you get them for pre-ordering. If you pre-ordered through EB and are still waiting, I can confirm that your key can be retrieved by ringing up and having a whinge.

I have to do a beta review for trog and looking to get some team games going, the public matchmaker for teams isn't working which means its alll in house baby :)

People

Hogfather#738
12:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1317 posts
I got one Beta key from EB for my 2 game pre-order, but I put it on my sons battle.net account as he plays more than I do. If I manage to get another I'll jump in.
01:23pm 22/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2349 posts
Pre-ordered from Game.co.uk for 2 copies and they only sent one beta key, so I whinged to customer service and they gave me a key that had already been redeemed, thanks Game! Third time lucky though, whinged again and got a valid one this time.

Haven't had a chance to play around with it at all yet, is the beta Battle.net split into regions like usual, or is it one big Public Test Realm?
07:28pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13155 posts
There's a weird login thing, but I could only create a character on one realm (if that's what it is).
07:37pm 22/11/12 Permalink
ctd
UK
10154 posts
I wish to be on this roll call. Do I have to pre-order? If someone has a spare key I will gift them Natural Selection 2 (worth about £20 I think?) and an awesome game.
10:23pm 22/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2351 posts
I would assume now they're giving away beta keys with pre-orders that there won't be any more invitations to the beta without a pre-order.

But hey, it's only £30 with free postage from Game.co.uk!
10:51pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Infidel
Netherlands
3995 posts
didnt this game come out 2 years ago?
12:55am 23/11/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
10744 posts
It's for the expansion coming out in March.
01:28am 23/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13156 posts
Yeh most places taking pre-orders are handing out beta keys.
08:04am 23/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:04am 23/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close