We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
StarCraft 2 Beta Rollcall
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13154 posts
Who's in now? I gather a few people might have keys given you get them for pre-ordering. If you pre-ordered through EB and are still waiting, I can confirm that your key can be retrieved by ringing up and having a whinge.

I have to do a beta review for trog and looking to get some team games going, the public matchmaker for teams isn't working which means its alll in house baby :)

People

Hogfather#738
12:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1317 posts
I got one Beta key from EB for my 2 game pre-order, but I put it on my sons battle.net account as he plays more than I do. If I manage to get another I'll jump in.
01:23pm 22/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2349 posts
Pre-ordered from Game.co.uk for 2 copies and they only sent one beta key, so I whinged to customer service and they gave me a key that had already been redeemed, thanks Game! Third time lucky though, whinged again and got a valid one this time.

Haven't had a chance to play around with it at all yet, is the beta Battle.net split into regions like usual, or is it one big Public Test Realm?
07:28pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13155 posts
There's a weird login thing, but I could only create a character on one realm (if that's what it is).
07:37pm 22/11/12 Permalink
ctd
UK
10154 posts
I wish to be on this roll call. Do I have to pre-order? If someone has a spare key I will gift them Natural Selection 2 (worth about £20 I think?) and an awesome game.
10:23pm 22/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2351 posts
I would assume now they're giving away beta keys with pre-orders that there won't be any more invitations to the beta without a pre-order.

But hey, it's only £30 with free postage from Game.co.uk!
10:51pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Infidel
Netherlands
3995 posts
didnt this game come out 2 years ago?
12:55am 23/11/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
10744 posts
It's for the expansion coming out in March.
01:28am 23/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13156 posts
Yeh most places taking pre-orders are handing out beta keys.
08:04am 23/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:04am 23/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.