Here's a wrap-up of everything we currently know about Nintendo Swicth!
Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know!
Playground Games' latest open-world driving opus is an absolute work of art, especially for Aussies!
Australian-Based Driving Genius - Forza Horizon 3 Review!
Visit the Kostonium Museum of Wonders in this walkthrough of Kosta's impressive Fallout 4 settlement project.
So Long and Thanks for the Rads - A Virtual Tour of My Fallout 4
We got our hands on Dishonored 2 to play as both Corvo and Emily, exploring the gorgeous Clockwork Mansion.
Like Clockwork - Hands-On With Dishonored 2
Marvel Announces Avengers Initiative Debut on Android
Brisbane, Queensland
8072 posts
Marvel has today revealed that the action brawler Avengers Initiative is now available on select Android mobile devices, with a discounted price to celebrate the release. The new Android title will feature optimisations including NVIDIA Tegra 3 support and high-resolution graphics.
Avengers Initiative exploded onto the scene as Marvel’s first episodic game created exclusively for mobile devices. While experiencing beautiful visuals and deep combat, players control the Hulk against a series of super-powered criminals who have escaped from a top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D. holding facility.

The new Android version features enhancements suited to the powerful graphic capabilities of NVIDIA Tegra 3 devices. Optimisation features include intricate character battle-damage textures and incredible special effects.
For those eager to go around yelling Hulk Smash can find the game is now available on the Google Play store for AU$4.99. Marvel has also announced that the iOS version is now available for a limited price of AU$0.99.
11:30am 22/11/12 Permalink
11:30am 22/11/12 Permalink
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
I've got a Sony Tablet S (Tegra 2) = not compatible :(
10:31am 23/11/12 Permalink
10:31am 23/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.