We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Latest Trailer for The Walking Dead Episode Five: No Time Left is Sa...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8037 posts
Telltale Games has today revealed their latest trailer for the upcoming fifth and final episode of The Walking Dead game, showcasing just how many heart strings this episode will pull.

Titled "No Time Left", the final episode will see the struggles that Carl Lee and Clementine have had to endure through the zombie outbreak come to a close, however it will be you who decides the final hours.

You can check out the trailer below for a glimpse at what to expect from this season's finale. Players will find the title launching on November 21st for the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace, PC and Mac and also on iOS.

10:20am 20/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:20am 20/11/12 Permalink
assag
Brisbane, Queensland
42 posts
Just finished episode 5. excellent ending to a great game, GOTY for sure.
09:00pm 21/11/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16227 posts
just downloaded it. look forward to playing it tomorrow.
09:29pm 21/11/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5446 posts
Just finished episode 5. excellent ending to a great game, GOTY for sure.

Yeah agreed, great ending. I'm going to let it settle in for a bit and then give it another go I reckon. Maybe not be so much of a a****** next time around. I made so many screwed up choices throughout the game, it'd be so interesting to know how different the last episode would have been.
10:39pm 21/11/12 Permalink
Zoidberg
Brisbane, Queensland
95 posts
Such an awesome game, now the long wait till season 2 is made.

Oh, keep watching till after the credits for an extra scene
10:46pm 21/11/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8066 posts
Jesus christ...I don't think I've ever felt like this for a video game. Game of the Year all years.
11:05pm 21/11/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16231 posts
i just played about an hour. i chose to Spoiler:
cut my arm off
. hope that doesn't screw me over later in the game.
11:12pm 21/11/12 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2425 posts
It wont be GOTY but it f*****g should be, Never have I questioned choices, regretted choices and loved choices that i've had to make in a game. Great connection with all the characters on some level and a great story.

Yeah agreed, great ending. I'm going to let it settle in for a bit and then give it another go I reckon. Maybe not be so much of a a****** next time around. I made so many screwed up choices throughout the game, it'd be so interesting to know how different the last episode would have been.

Ditto, I might play it on xbox next time around and give TellTale more of my money.

One huge gripe however would be the save game f*** up... Reading the forums and support forums seeing how many people having issues of saves not coming across, which was a consistent issue with each new episode... very disappointing seeing as the highlight of this game was how much the choices you made carried over.
12:29am 22/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1266 posts
Jesus christ...I don't think I've ever felt like this for a video game. Game of the Year all years.

+1

That game just blew my mind.
01:37am 22/11/12 Permalink
Mephz
Brisbane, Queensland
1218 posts
Reading the forums and support forums seeing how many people having issues of saves not coming across, which was a consistent issue with each new episode... very disappointing seeing as the highlight of this game was how much the choices you made carried over.
Yeah there was a few conversation stuff ups. At the very end where it gives you the rundown with each character portrait mine was accurate though. It was also accurate with the guy who stole clem when he retells your antics
08:31am 22/11/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16233 posts
that ending! i've never been so emotionally invested in a game before. well done telltale, well done.
11:13am 22/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1271 posts
Patrick Klepek of Giant Bomb has a series of backward looking conversations with the devs covering each episode. Its a pretty good read if you enjoyed the game, but it is CHOCK FULL of spoilers.

Kinda funny, the final ep changed a bunch of choices that I had made which was devastating Spoiler:
(I never stole from that car! I didnt let Clem eat the meat! And that f***** sat there and told me I did all of it..)
and it crashed 3 times while playing, and yet it was still the best gaming experience I've had in recent memory. Maybe ever. I can't remember being emotionally affected by a game like this.
03:05pm 22/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:05pm 22/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close