We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Israels Iron Dome in action again
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2972 posts
I absolutely love this technology, a big f*** you to Hamas.

Edit: iframe embed codes not allowed anymore?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=918_1352982373

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f8b_1352959107

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdb_1352961388
12:36pm 16/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:36pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20212 posts
Its like real life missile command!
12:59pm 16/11/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3586 posts
You Tube video of the system

Why do Hamas keep stirring up Israel? They must know they are going to get smashed.
01:07pm 16/11/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21782 posts
Why do Hamas keep stirring up Israel? They must know they are going to get smashed.
A combination of some pretty serious oppression and stupid religious bulls***.
01:17pm 16/11/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3588 posts
Why do Hamas keep stirring up Israel? They must know they are going to get smashed. A combination of some pretty serious oppression and stupid religious bulls***.

yeah I know all the historical, religious, political reasons.

I guess my point was more to it just stirs Israel up. they must know Israel doesn't just take it. can't talk sense to zealots I know.
01:28pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13128 posts
Footage of the strike that kicked it off this time 'round.

Wasn't the strike in response to some rocket attacks after a period of relative quiet?
01:52pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2974 posts
Wasn't the strike in response to some rocket attacks after a period of relative quiet?

Yea I think so, but this really rustled their jimmies.

Around 380 rockets launched at Israel since that strike according to The Age, afaik only one of those rockets had any effect, hitting an apartment and killing 3 civilians inside. Not that it really matters but I wonder what it costs Israel to knock that many rockets out of the sky with Iron Dome.
02:14pm 16/11/12 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1003 posts
Yea I think so, but this really rustled their jimmies.Around 380 rockets launched at Israel since that strike according to The Age, afaik only one of those rockets had any effect, hitting an apartment and killing 3 civilians inside. Not that it really matters but I wonder what it costs Israel to knock that many rockets out of the sky with Iron Dome.

Apparently each launchers load out of missiles costs aprox 50 million .. looks like there is about 20~ missiles per 'loadout'.

Yeah it's just continued tit for tat... Hamas is always the one to throw the first stone though.... they use very dirty tactics too... like putting positions they know will be struck by the IDF in heavily populated civilian areas... More dead civilians, more support from the people for the radical Islamic Hamas 'political' party.

Deputy Hamas Minister: "The Jews, just like a cancer, operate via dormant cells, until the body collapses"
03:10pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Morgan
Brisbane, Queensland
3826 posts
Each launchers load out of missiles costs aprox 50 million

According to wiki it's 40k per missile & 50 mil for the battery/launch system.
03:31pm 16/11/12 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1005 posts
According to wiki it's 40k per missile & 50 mil for the battery/launch system.

that makes more sense - thanks
03:40pm 16/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1257 posts
If theres two things that make me hot, its yarmulkes and missiles.
03:53pm 16/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9543 posts
Did they happen to hit even 1 Hamas rocket ?

04:38pm 16/11/12 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1006 posts

Depends if you believe what the IDF says on twitter.

I'm looking forward to a full faceman opinion on this whole cluster f***.
04:40pm 16/11/12 Permalink
t
Brisbane, Queensland
202 posts
I used to be all for Israel, what with being told their religion is the true owner of the land etc. at high school, but find myself more and more on the Palestinians' side.

Gaza aside, I reckon that the Israeli government is one of the largest threats to (relative) world peace over the next decade or so. Their Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has been posturing for a while now about attacking Iran before they develop nuclear power whether or not he be backed by the US. He is in command of a nuclear arsenal.

This and the oppressive, ghetto-like blockade of the Gaza strip all seems a bit hypocritical to me, especially considering the recent history of a certain religious group.
06:41pm 16/11/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3631 posts
I'm the opposite I side with Israel(not support) because Palestine target anyone and everyone, children, woman, whoever whereas Israel tries to target military. Not very well because of where Palestine place their stuff. It's all screwed up and has been for thousands of years though.
07:15pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2975 posts

380+ rockets fired and only 3 deaths, I'd say they hit some facey.

I'm the opposite I side with Israel(not support) because Palestine target anyone and everyone, children, woman, whoever whereas Israel tries to target military. Not very well because of where Palestine place their stuff. It's all screwed up and has been for thousands of years though.

I was thinking about this when I saw the pics/footage of the strike on the Hamas military commander, they hit it with something precise and low yield, the front of the car looked untouched and seemingly no collateral damage from the strike. Pretty impressive given that they were driving down a two lane street with buildings either side.
07:27pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20217 posts
Yeah, Israel have come off as d**** in the past, but its hard not to side with them on this one when Palestine is rocketting civilians and then hiding behind civilians. Of course, Israel will probably over-react and heaps of innocent people will die, like the last time they rolled in, and thats not right either, but they're the lesser of two evils I guess.
07:29pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Captain Lateral
Brisbane, Queensland
4643 posts
but they're the lesser of two evils I guess.

see, i don't know, something about trying to economically strangle a Provence and making the civilians suffer kind of negates the tactical positioning of the Palestinians.

Israel is powerful because of political support, if Palestine force civilian casualties then Israel loses that support, The Palestinian lives are pretty miserable by keeping the status quo.

07:56pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
7509 posts
Iron Dome is ridiculously accurate. It misses a target every now and then, but very few other countries have been able to get a missile defense system that's close to being as accurate.

The whole claim of "but only two hit"... WTF, who cares how many hit? When someone's sitting opposite you pelting rocks at you, you don't just sit and wait for them to eventually hit you. And when they do finally hit you, you come down like a ton of bricks, not pick up the rock and throw it back.
08:04pm 16/11/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
19278 posts
f*** with the bull, get the horns.
08:12pm 16/11/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3632 posts
If you grab the top lip of a bull or horse they calm down and go into a trance like state. That's what bulldogs were bred for.

I said it in another thread, its a shame religion isn't dying faster.
08:19pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4123 posts
hundreds of Palestinian prisoners were let out last year in exchange for one Israeli soldier, I wonder how many of them are firing rockets now
08:19pm 16/11/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3419 posts
f*** with the bull, get the horns.

it's like when d******* kids throw rocks at a dog, hit it with sticks because it is safe in a fence, then on the day the dog gets out and mauls the kids, it is the dogs fault
08:28pm 16/11/12 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
995 posts
I think Israel plays the "everyone hates Jews" card a lot while simultaneously threatening its neighbors with pre-emtive strikes and blockades. Hamass are d**** ofcorse but Israel's goverment is not a whole lot better. I also don't understand why part of America has a hard on for Israel, Some sort of christen sympathy for the Jews?
08:28pm 16/11/12 Permalink
t
Brisbane, Queensland
203 posts
its a shame religion isn't dying faster
08:36pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2976 posts
Great footage here from a wedding of all places. So calm, just doing its thing in the background. Looks like one of the last ones might have hit the rocket directly. Skip to 0:45.

FOR THE SWARM.

08:44pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7590 posts
10:44pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
7510 posts
Looks like Pallywood is at it again. Here's a tip: stay dead.
10:46pm 16/11/12 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
6237 posts
I think Israel plays the "everyone hates Jews" card a lot while simultaneously threatening its neighbors with pre-emtive strikes and blockades. Hamass are d**** ofcorse but Israel's goverment is not a whole lot better. I also don't understand why part of America has a hard on for Israel, Some sort of christen sympathy for the Jews?
So much retard in this made my brain fart.
11:30pm 16/11/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
10726 posts
I also don't understand why part of America has a hard on for Israel, Some sort of christen sympathy for the Jews?

This may sound crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it could have something to do with the iconic christian figure known as Jesus Christ having been born in the town of Bethlehem, which is in Israel. It is also widely know that this Jesus Christ person was referred to as the King of the Jews. Then there is the fact that many of the events in a christian book called The Holy Bible took place in that area.
11:57pm 16/11/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3592 posts
This may sound crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it could have something to do with the iconic christian figure known as Jesus Christ having been born in the town of Bethlehem, which is in Israel. It is also widely know that this Jesus Christ person was referred to as the King of the Jews. Then there is the fact that many of the events in a christian book called The Holy Bible took place in that area.

Prove it ;-)
12:08am 17/11/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
10727 posts
Everyone knows The Bible itself is proof and the word of God!
12:14am 17/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2335 posts
I think a big part of it started in the Cold War from the fact that the US was afraid that a lot of the Arab countries in the region were tending towards friendliness with the Soviets. There were a lot of perks from their friendliness with Israel, including the sharing of all information about Soviet technology captured by the Israelis in fighting the Arabs.

Not to mention the large, powerful and well-funded Jewish lobbies in the US.
12:21am 17/11/12 Permalink
Karmadelik
Brisbane, Queensland
186 posts
i'm not one for choosing political sides, esp in this argument, but Israel should just keep to what they were given. None of this territorial expansionsim bulls***. No im not anti-sematic, or a terrorist for that matter, but you can hardly blame Hamas as terrorists when you see what they are doing for themselves.

I actually wonder if people who are pro-Israeli know exactly what their support means.
01:16am 17/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9544 posts
01:53am 17/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9545 posts
More than 130 Palestinian rockets have been fired towards Israel over the past 24 hours, revealing the inefficiency of Israel’s Iron Dome missile system which has intercepted merely 27 of them.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/15/272373/iron-dome-fails-to-stop-gaza-rockets/

The Iron Dome has been established with the financial support of the United States. In May, the US House of Representatives appropriated 947 million dollars to the Iron Dome, nicknamed “David's Sling,” and a long-range Arrow missile program in Israel.

A Billion dollars to slightly improve Israels defense.
It cant go on, Israel will become to costly to keep afloat soon.
Then what happens ?
02:29am 17/11/12 Permalink
slamma
Perth, Western Australia
77 posts
I said it in another thread, its a shame religion isn't dying faster

F*** yeah
02:33am 17/11/12 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
999 posts

Excellent argument you have there, Crakaveli. So insightful.
06:25am 17/11/12 Permalink
Crusher
Sydney, New South Wales
1210 posts
It cant go on, Israel will become to costly to keep afloat soon. Then what happens ?

They will have to start dipping into their Jews Gold pouches tied around their necks
08:57am 17/11/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7591 posts
diplomacy will never be a solution to such a deeply embedded problem..

i vote let them duke it out.. who ever wins gets whatever the thing is that they are fighting over..

09:33am 17/11/12 Permalink
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5650 posts
I can never see either of them sorting their s*** out.
10:02am 17/11/12 Permalink
Mephz
Brisbane, Queensland
1211 posts
The comments on that link faceman posted really puts doubts on the human race.
What a bunch of pieces of s***.
10:05am 17/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2336 posts
What do you expect, it's a "news" site based in Iran, you know, that country whose leader called for Israel to be wiped from the face of the earth?

For someone who seems to relish in the uncovering of hidden truths, he sure seems to frequent a lot of nauseatingly biased and single-minded sites.

The people I feel most sorry for in this situation are the Palestinian civilians. They've got Israel s***ting all over them on one side and on the other they have organisations like Hamas, Fatah and the Muslim Brotherhood exploiting the Palestinian's terribly oppressed position to further their moronic religious wars.
11:31am 17/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2978 posts
A Billion dollars to slightly improve Israels defense.
It cant go on, Israel will become to costly to keep afloat soon.
Then what happens ?

Your links say only 27 where as ABC news report that on Friday 66 rockets landed in Israeli territory while 99 were intercepted. The numbers are probably always going to be skewed but the fact is that after hundreds of rockets only 3 Israelis have been killed. I'd say it's worth it.

Edit: LOL just saw above that your news is from Iran... was not worth responding to in hindsight.
11:31am 17/11/12 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
17500 posts
LOL just saw above that your news is from Iran... was not worth responding to in hindsight.

haha i noticed that too

good old facey where would we be without him
11:40am 17/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9548 posts
Because its always better to hear the view from the Israeli side only ?

You do remember how the Media portrayed Syria to be completely overrun with Rebels ?
Press.ir didnt and were correct.
11:54am 17/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2979 posts
Because its always better to hear the view from the Israeli side only ?

You do remember how the Media portrayed Syria to be completely overrun with Rebels ?
Press.ir didnt and were correct.

No facey I don't remember anyone saying that Syria was over run with rebels, the amount of Syrian Defence Force units slaughtering rebel pockets for the last 19 months should make that all too obvious. When Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off the map they lose all credibility in regards to Israel. It's pretty simple.
12:06pm 17/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9549 posts
Iran has called for Zionism to be destroyed.

12:27pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Captain Lateral
Brisbane, Queensland
4645 posts
When Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off the map they lose all credibility in regards to Israel.

Just another news source, You're never going to get an accurate idea about the Israel / Palestinian saga by just following one sided biased media.... mostly because they pander to people like this :

12:42pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5439 posts
Iran has called for Zionism to be destroyed.

Doesn't that just show that Khamenei and Ahmadinejad are completely sloppy and disorganised?
The Nazis philosophy was evil and they committed countless acts of atrocities but the least you can say about them is they got s*** done.
12:56pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13136 posts
Just another news source, You're never going to get an accurate idea about the Israel / Palestinian saga by just following one sided biased media....

So pony up a balanced source then.
01:18pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Captain Lateral
Brisbane, Queensland
4646 posts
Easier said than done regarding this particular conflict.
01:22pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2980 posts
Just another news source, You're never going to get an accurate idea about the Israel / Palestinian saga by just following one sided biased media....

I'm not implying that there is an unbias news source but it sure is easy to see who the most extreme and most bias are and disregard them. They're an anomaly.
01:24pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13137 posts
Unbias is a verb, and bias is a noun. The adjectives you're looking for are unbiased and biased.

Sorry, only so many times I can read that before I am compelled to point it out, especially when the poster is throwing down with words like anomaly.
01:27pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2981 posts
Noted Hogy. How is anomaly not the right word for this? Iranian commentary on anything Israeli is going to way out of step with most media, it's an anomaly.
01:40pm 17/11/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
19281 posts
When Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off the map they lose all credibility in regards to Israel. It's pretty simple.

yep
03:01pm 17/11/12 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
1000 posts
Israel defence force has a twitter account, they have been tweeting about what has been going on.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/11/israel-and-hamas-are-trying-to-scare-each-other-on-twitter/
04:00pm 17/11/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3636 posts
Do you write for 'the new citizen' faceman?

http://cecaust.com.au/main.asp?sub=pubs&id=newcitizen.htm
05:00pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7592 posts
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185b5yv5ifffhjpg/xlarge.jpg

the hellgates are open?

what they should do see.. is grab a monk, witch doc, barb and wiz and GO F*** THAT HELL GATE UP.. and get some para leveling in if they have time..
06:58pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13141 posts
Blessed hands opening the Hellgates? Or is Hamas what appears when the Hellgates open? Confused.
08:31pm 17/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2982 posts
Hamas are Hellspawn.
11:21pm 17/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9551 posts
i understand both sides in Israel vs Palistine and dont have a favourite.
I blame the deal made after WW2 but that is another story...
11:54pm 17/11/12 Permalink
HurricaneJim
Brisbane, Queensland
1263 posts
No problems, Hellgate opened....send in these guys;

12:01am 18/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2983 posts
12:16am 18/11/12 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
21074 posts
So what happens when the rockets hit the targets? Does it rain down twisted metal over everyone?
12:23am 18/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9552 posts
An honest look at the history of Palestine which totally ignores Israel.
Even if Israel disappeared tomorrow Egypt,Jordan and Syria would fight over Palestine.

03:42am 18/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2337 posts
Great video FaceMan, it's relatively clear to see that most of the world's current political clusterf**** are pretty much entirely the result of the colonialsm and arrogant meddling of the old empires. Can't help but wonder how awesome Iran could have been today without the UK and US ruining everything just when they were heading in the right direction, just so the UK could keep taking Iran's oil.

Also, those videos of the Iron Dome in action are always awe inspiring, but as Facey said they just don't seem financially sustainable in the long term. Even after they have invested in all the infrastructure, they're still spending many times more on the highly sophisticated interceptor missiles than the other side spends on their cheap, low tech rockets.

It's time they started working on some sort of awesome high powered laser ABM system!
08:51am 18/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2984 posts
So what happens when the rockets hit the targets? Does it rain down twisted metal over everyone?

The computer systems try to intercept them at a point where the debris will not fall on populated areas, but i imagine that may not be possible sometimes.

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/15/g9tWUjXT70Se_RIV3_prrw2.jpg
10:30am 18/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1258 posts
I find it easiest to remember that Winston Churchill and the UK are to blame for pretty much every political s***fight going on these days, especially in the Middle East. What a team we used to have!
12:59pm 18/11/12 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
13120 posts
In 1952 The president of Israel could have been Albert Einstein if he didn't decline it...
01:53pm 18/11/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3639 posts
That was a serious question faceman your writing style.
02:28pm 18/11/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21789 posts
Faceman's writing style is not unique it is pretty common for obviously mentally ill people to write that way I have noticed it all over the internet.
03:54pm 18/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9555 posts
But you dont read any of my posts fpot.
or so the story goes...

04:01pm 18/11/12 Permalink
Viper119
UK
1765 posts
Have to say, Israel do seem like a bit of a liability sometimes.
04:41am 21/11/12 Permalink
Habib
Brisbane, Queensland
379 posts
you know, that country whose leader called for Israel to be wiped from the face of the earth?
When Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off the map they lose all credibility in regards to Israel.

Actually what he said is closer to "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" which is quite different. Look it up.
11:13am 21/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2347 posts
Actually what he said is closer to "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" which is quite different. Look it up.

I already had looked it up:
But translators in Tehran who work for the president's office and the foreign ministry disagree with them. All official translations of Mr. Ahmadinejad's statement, including a description of it on his Web site (www.president.ir/eng/), refer to wiping Israel away. Sohrab Mahdavi, one of Iran's most prominent translators, and Siamak Namazi, managing director of a Tehran consulting firm, who is bilingual, both say "wipe off" or "wipe away" is more accurate than "vanish" because the Persian verb is active and transitive.

There is always going to be ambiguity and contention when it comes to translating between such dissimilar languages, especially when translating idioms.

However, when the official website of the person quoted had the official translation as referring to Israel/the Zionist Regime being wiped away, I feel pretty confident in referring to him as someone who has conveyed that desire.
11:52am 21/11/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
7519 posts
"Ceasefire". n. Israel ceases and the enemy fires.

Yep, 20 rockets fired in to Israel since the ceasefire, gg.
10:43am 22/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9563 posts
Bus bombing caused that cease fire.
I wonder who did that ?

So who won out of this ?
Israel got to test what rockets Gaza has and demonstrate Iron Dome.
Egypt got to show its a big player with Israel.
Hezbollah refused to be lured into the conflict.

Winner is Egypt.
Loser ? always the poor Palistinians.
Best new Meme: Iron Dome (i love that name)

12:58pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
7520 posts
I simply don't understand the Israeli strategy for dealing with the tunnels.
Why would they not capture the tunnels, lay high explosives underground within them, and collapse them over a wide area - not attack them from the air which does only limited damage to an underground target?
01:33pm 22/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9564 posts
Because if they did that then the Palistinians would never be able to attack them ?

01:36pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Scooter
Brisbane, Queensland
6097 posts
Because Aerial assults result in less casulties for your troops.
01:42pm 22/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1269 posts
I simply don't understand the Israeli strategy for dealing with the tunnels.
Why would they not capture the tunnels, lay high explosives underground within them, and collapse them over a wide area - not attack them from the air which does only limited damage to an underground target?

Because if you shut those tunnels there will be mass famine in Gaza, and then the world's sympathy would turn against Israel.
02:24pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7147 posts
03:24pm 22/11/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21811 posts
59 views... is that your video? :P
03:27pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7148 posts
Yep that's my video I made it myself and tested it 59 times.

last edited by Fixah at 15:47:43 22/Nov/12
03:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9566 posts
You can see the impossible situation for both Israel and Palistine, Working together is the only plausible future.
Which is unlikely.

03:46pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7149 posts
I say we should just drop a an atomic nuke over the entire middle east including Israel and be done with it. All in favor say Aye?

Wait that's like wanting to wipe the Middle East off the planet! I hope you all get what you deserve and die from homosexual aids!

03:51pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
7521 posts
It's funny, but not even remotely accurate :)
03:59pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7150 posts
your funny, but only when you don't mean to be.

Like about now hahahah what an a******!
04:02pm 22/11/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3432 posts
i really lol'd at that film clip fixah

this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fajr-5 is not some tiny RPG as portrayed in that video

and like wise the volume of attack that come from hamas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012
close to 2000 this year already

the trigger point as far as I remember was a couple of mortar strikes on Israeli check points,
more to the point, the first was claimed as an error, and israel fired a warning shot, and took hamas word, then it happened again, and israels response was to remove the mortar team (a success) hamas complained, and fired a few rocket, and then head of Hamas's military was removed

as far as I see it, Hamas was warned, pushed it's luck, and sure the reaction was a lot heavy handed, but it wasn't like they weren't warned

honestly, what did hamas think would happen?, it would be akin the canada striking the US, then claiming foul after having their arses handed to them
04:13pm 22/11/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
19288 posts
neither side seems concerned that the constant retaliation endangers both of their people.

get real jobs and make some products for everyone to enjoy!
04:15pm 22/11/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3434 posts
neither side seems concerned that the constant retaliation endangers both of their people.

get real jobs and make some products for everyone to enjoy!

doesn't israel make drones for fun?, and those sea-crets skin products
04:17pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7151 posts
I don't give a s*** about Israel or Hamas, THIS is what i give a s*** about:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262186_4535400636277_684709404_n.jpg

Back to work, i'm developing a mobile app that will wipe the middle east off the map with a press of a button, then another button that will spread homosexual aids.
04:25pm 22/11/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3435 posts
so, the dead eyes opened?, or is it pallywood?

also, it would be interesting to see the ratios of mil/civ deaths, as I know at one point israel was killing 1:30 (one civ death to 30 mil deaths)

while hamas was 3:2 (thats 3 civs to every 2 mil)

so while it is shocking to see such photos, how much truth is in the image ( their stock in truth has been lowing with a few staged photos after all)
04:30pm 22/11/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
1273 posts
No doubt Mossad is one of Israels top exports to the US.
04:38pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2987 posts
so, the dead eyes opened?, or is it pallywood?also, it would be interesting to see the ratios of mil/civ deaths, as I know at one point israel was killing 1:30 (one civ death to 30 mil deaths)while hamas was 3:2 (thats 3 civs to every 2 mil) so while it is shocking to see such photos, how much truth is in the image ( their stock in truth has been lowing with a few staged photos after all)

I've heard much worse numbers in regards to the ratio but I've seen IDF (aka biased) footage of strikes where they delay while civs go by and exit the strike area. Also saw a vid of a house being hit with an air strike, apparently filmed by the owner of the house after the got a call saying to leave by a certain time. I think they make real efforts to reduce civ deaths but at the same time are willing to accept them as collateral. It is war after all.
04:43pm 22/11/12 Permalink
scooby
Brisbane, Queensland
4516 posts
once again religion proves how retarded it is with endless retaliation

wonder if these anti missile guns are any good.. or are modern missiles too quick for them?

06:10pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Captain Lateral
Brisbane, Queensland
4648 posts
also, it would be interesting to see the ratios of mil/civ deaths, as I know at one point israel was killing 1:30 (one civ death to 30 mil deaths)

while hamas was 3:2 (thats 3 civs to every 2 mil)

that's not right, more children have been killed in Palestine by IDF fire than Israelite Civilians, and Palestine has a smaller population.

Also saw a vid of a house being hit with an air strike, apparently filmed by the owner of the house after the got a call saying to leave by a certain time. I think they make real efforts to reduce civ deaths but at the same time are willing to accept them as collateral. It is war after all.

I've seen footage of Hamas troops running out to grab a kid out of the firing line. he was hiding behind a pillar and the guy runs out, grabs the kid by the backpack and carries him to where everyone else was taking cover.

09:36pm 22/11/12 Permalink
kos
Germany
2350 posts
that's not right, more children have been killed in Palestine by IDF fire than Israelite Civilians, and Palestine has a smaller population.

Well there's a difference between ratios of military to civilian deaths and ratios of civilian deaths to total population. I do find that 1:30 very hard to believe though.

Regardless, ratios don't mean much at all when the numbers of people killed by the Israeli military dwarfs those of the Palestinian militants. For example last time Israel conducted a ground invasion of Gaza the death toll was somewhere in the area of 13 Israelis to around 1,200-1,400 Palestinians/militants.
10:09pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4133 posts
hamas are gonna keep lobbing water bombs over the border regardless of how badly they get their arses kicked
10:54pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2993 posts
Well there's a difference between ratios of military to civilian deaths and ratios of civilian deaths to total population. I do find that 1:30 very hard to believe though.Regardless, ratios don't mean much at all when the numbers of people killed by the Israeli military dwarfs those of the Palestinian militants. For example last time Israel conducted a ground invasion of Gaza the death toll was somewhere in the area of 13 Israelis to around 1,200-1,400 Palestinians/militants.

This is why they need to stop fighting them. They will always lose militarily, if they remain peaceful and Israel kills them still then Israel will be in a pretty bad position. But their religion won't allow them to stop attacking.
11:18pm 22/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9568 posts

I want to know who blew up that Bus and if they do another, what will Israel do ?

11:51pm 22/11/12 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
2994 posts
I want to know who blew up that Bus and if they do another, what will Israel do ?

Word is that a little known (i.e. not Hamas) west bank group is claiming responsibility, nothing official though.
02:34am 23/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7152 posts
One thing we know for sure, it was alqaeda.

Allahu Akbar.
10:18am 23/11/12 Permalink
Scooter
Brisbane, Queensland
6098 posts
The 'militant' numbers from Israel could be a little scewed by the fact that hey think every male over the age of 14 is a 'Militant' as well. Even Females if they happen to die close enough to a gun. Thats one of the main problems when fighting people that are not a conventional army (i.e. Uniforms etc) everyone has the potential to be an 'enemy'

The Palestinian people in charge though are f*****g insane if they think constantly provoking retaliation is a good idea.
10:31am 23/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9570 posts
The Palestinian people in charge though are f*****g insane if they think constantly provoking retaliation is a good idea.

What other option is there for them ?
12:01pm 23/11/12 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7154 posts
You know how the saying goes, either die on your feet or live on your knees. The really don't have much else to live for under the apartheid state.

last edited by Fixah at 12:14:01 23/Nov/12
12:11pm 23/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9574 posts

12:45am 24/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9579 posts
uh oh
Morsis glory will be shortlived
Egypt collapsing again.

Its suspicious that Morsi plays his Dictator card just after being the Leader who scores a peace deal between Israel and HAMAS

You get the feeling that region is at 2 minutes to midnight.

07:42pm 24/11/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
9583 posts
Its suspicious that Morsi plays his Dictator card just after being the Leader who scores a peace deal between Israel and HAMAS

Not really FaceMan when you consider this unreported part of the peace deal...

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu agreed to a ceasefire for halting the eight-day Israeli Gaza operation Wednesday night, Nov. 21, after President Barack Obama personally pledged to start deploying US troops in Egyptian Sinai next week, DEBKAfile reports. The conversation, which finally tipped the scales for a ceasefire, took place on a secure line Wednesday morning, just hours before it was announced in Cairo.

http://www.debka.com/article/22557/Obama%E2%80%99s-pledge-of-US-troops-to-Sinai-next-week-won-Israel%E2%80%99s-nod-for-ceasefire

Morsi is going to use US Troops to back him against the Generals.
Hes no different to Mubarak.
New puppet, same hand up its ass.

last edited by FaceMan at 14:48:49 25/Nov/12
02:47pm 25/11/12 Permalink
Kimbo
Melbourne, Victoria
536 posts
Found this a while back, saw this thread and remembered.

Also as for the 'news media' and going "Oh yes they're all terrorists" :

Indeed.
02:48pm 02/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:48pm 02/12/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.