We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Natural selection 2 - Worth it?
D-Sub
Brisbane, Queensland
229 posts
Hey, I'm looking at buy a new team based game and I'm thinking NS2.
Is anybody here playing it? Is it good? Are the Australian servers populated?
Thanks
06:52pm 06/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:52pm 06/11/12 Permalink
DeadlyDav0
Brisbane, Queensland
3099 posts
Interested as well.
06:53pm 06/11/12 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2422 posts
I bought it having not even given a f*** about the original or its stupid development process.

It's not a bad gaming, steep learning curve compared to other online fps games.

You will always want to play as a marine but the team will always be full.
07:28pm 06/11/12 Permalink
ctd
UK
10144 posts
I always want to play alien. Saying that I haven't played it since 1.0 yet. Hoping to get into it this week and the weekend if less busy.

I loved the original and love this type of gameplay so I am bias but I think it is easily worth the price.
07:53pm 06/11/12 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
6167 posts
Yeah this a game that you will havce to invest alot of time in if you want to be good at everything (combat and commanding). Some stuff is easy to pick up and other stuff is really challenging. I suggest joining an established clan and subscribing to NS2HD's youtube channel if you want to pick up all the little tips and tricks quickly.

I like the game and I've enjoyed the overlong development process. It is pretty impressive that this is an indy game made by 6 people and the NS2 community.

08:05pm 06/11/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
7936 posts
How are the Australian servers? Much of a demand?
08:48pm 06/11/12 Permalink
Ozzy
Gold Coast, Queensland
230 posts
How are the Australian servers? Much of a demand?

There are alot of on.net servers. There are regularly good games on and you find a full server quickly.

I've been playing NS2 and its great fun. I love playing as alien and blinking around as a fade and jabbing ppl in the back... heheheh.
09:52pm 07/11/12 Permalink
Ozzy
Gold Coast, Queensland
239 posts
Regen Onos is op....

Can't wait till they nerf it...
09:52pm 18/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:52pm 18/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.