that's one of the things I like about the weather here, not only the cooler temperature overall, but the better balance of rainy and sunny periods - neither seem to happen in excess, contrary to popular reputation that it's always rainy and miserable
Just copped a massive downpour on the way home from work, could barely see the road, then a truck comes roaring by with its offspray making everything worse, then out of nowhere it all stopped for 5 min, then continued to piss all over my car ride home.
The models for short term weather systems are pretty complex. That's why when the TV says fine, BOM will actually say something like "less than a 25% chance of showers. Tomorrow is between 25% and 50% chance of rain.
Furthering on from the religious theme of the forums currently, this was supposed to be the end of the world (purification by death by water for all sinners with Lucifer inside of them) by flood starting in Brisbane directed as such by the big-man upstairs, but is forever postponed due to the fact that Jesus has been working incognito lately and has saved us all by masquerading as The One and enduring great pain, sufferring and hardship forced apon him by others and for others as an incarcerated mental patient ridding himself of inflicted hypocrocy and incarcerating Lucifer* forever!**
*May or may not be early morning fiction for entertainment purposess and info may have been supplied by Rob Ruff's hair dresserand may or may not be factually correct
**Lucifer may or may not be Lady Gaga almost getting burned to death by fire for being a Satanist