1. It is 2012. You are reading a media website. There are two main stories. One is about a woman who claims to have had sex with 5000 men over 10 years. The other is about a massacre of children in a Middle Eastern country. Will you read the massacre story?
I'd read the one about children in the middle east.
2. It is 2012. You are watching the old film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. With whom do you most sympathise? Nurse Ratched, who seeks order, or the disruptive Randle P McMurphy?
no idea, never read the book.
3. It is 2012. A drugged-out man is sitting in the middle of the street eating another man he has just killed. What’s the best first use of your smartphone: call the police or shoot some footage?
thats a tough one, people are murdered all the time, but footage of someone eating someone elses face is pretty rare, could make a small fortune. I'm guessing a combination of calling the police and securing them the evidence required is the best answer, perhaps contact 911 via facetime and kill 2 birds with 1 stone?
4. It is 2012. The Government has plans to build a wall around your city to keep out undesirables. Is this a practical crime prevention measure or does it make you a prisoner?
a prisoner, everyone knows that in the modern era walls are useless in defense, didn't anyone else play empire earth?
5. It is 2012. Your country is fighting in Afghanistan because it believes the conditions there are unacceptable. Meanwhile, another boatload of Afghan queue jumpers comes in. Do you believe they should be helped out?
if you could define "queue jumpers" without the politically charged language I might be able to answer better.