AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Starhawk Review
Steve Farrelly
Sydney, New South Wales
5201 posts
There are certainly a lot of varying multiplayer gaming options out and about in the videogame space today, though the majority of the boisterous ones are clearly from the FPS crowd.

This is why today's review is a bit of fresh air for anyone who likes to rack up a decent kill count, because Starhawk is something of a spiritual successor to one of the PS3's flagship online titles from the early days, Warhawk, though it does go above and beyond to one-up its predecessor in almost every way, beginning with the inclusion of a decent single-player campaign among much more.

Click here for the full review.
07:03pm 14/05/12 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
07:03pm 14/05/12 Permalink
fryzeegunner
Melbourne, Victoria
89 posts
looks like ima have to pick it up
07:36pm 14/05/12 Permalink
Stefanzi
4 posts
Good to see a Warhawk successor, I always felt it was under appreciated- probably because it was a launch title. I am sure if this game released a demo they would get more people on board, players these days don't seem to want to try something too different.
09:45am 15/05/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19035 posts
This looked interesting, and I was thinking about getting it, but now with D3 coming out its not really worth buying any other games for a while. And by the time I'm over D3 enough to play something else, most of the people playing the multiplayer of this would have probably moved on.
09:50am 15/05/12 Permalink
Crash
Sydney, New South Wales
1354 posts
Played a few levels of this last night, enjoying it so far.
10:03am 15/05/12 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
10:03am 15/05/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.

Advertise with Us | Download Media Kit | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001-2014 AusGamers™ Pty Ltd. ACN 093 772 242.
A Mammoth Media web development / Australian VPS Hosting by Mammoth Networks