Visceral's spin on the Battlefield series breaks the norm and introduces a story with depth. We take it for a ride!
Bringing a Story to Battlefield
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Dev Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Release Date Set
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13379 posts
Wii U and DS, March 23: http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=37222

This is a pretty neat game by all accounts, although the new version is a HD reskin + extra high level content of a previous title so you may not want to buy it again if you've already slogged through its many hours of gameplay on the 3DS as the new material is higher level.

The Wii U version supports 4 player online co-op which should hopefully be fun, there will also be a demo and day 1 patched-in USB keyboard support.

I'm thinking of picking it up, the console lacks a really good RPG (aside from ME3 I guess?) and this looks like a snappy title. Any other Wii U-bros?
02:11pm 18/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:11pm 18/01/13 Permalink
glynd
Melbourne, Victoria
875 posts
I was holding off getting a Wii U until Monster Hunter, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and maybe Lego Undercover. Looks like I'm getting one in march.
02:50pm 18/01/13 Permalink
DM
Gold Coast, Queensland
5107 posts
Monster Hunter is awesome so i'm looking forward to playing this
02:54pm 18/01/13 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13380 posts
Awesome, should be some QGL co-op maybe then :)

Have never played it before so looking forward to it, everyone raves about it and I missed it on the Wii, all new!
02:59pm 18/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:59pm 18/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page