We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Looking for League Of Legends Buddies!~
Seany
New South Wales
31 posts
Hi there,

I currently have just made a smurf account because I cannot handle playing with level 30's and was looking for buddies to play with. I play regularly and I'm f*****g terrible so fair warning. I am eager to get better at this game but I need a consistent group of friends to play with rather then solo queue trolls who cannot play for crap :(

If anyone plays regularly and is looking for an Australian friend hit me up :)
09:52pm 14/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:52pm 14/01/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21142 posts
some sort of contact details might not hurt, just in case people stumble on the thread but aren't part of the forum and don't feel like signing up just to PM you.
10:49pm 14/01/13 Permalink
XaltD
Queensland
1181 posts
MrX23 - add me
12:55am 15/01/13 Permalink
Conan
Queensland
73 posts
I play regularly and I'm f*****g terrible so fair warning

You might be playing as a hard to use champion/s. If you're getting smashed try champions that are really easy and build tanky. I think Garen gets played alot for this reason.

I've found lvl30 not too bad at all, but you're still a good chance of getting a s***head or two every game. Can't say I'm a fan of some of the changes of this new build, particulary with reguards to lifesteal. But the new items are fun.
04:43am 15/01/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8402 posts
Can add me if you want, froodleme. Level 16 slowly learning the lesser ropes of LoL compared to DOTA 2. mostly play Olaf or Yi top though I do go mid if it fancies me.
10:09am 15/01/13 Permalink
carson
Gippsland, Victoria
1722 posts
Real men play Dota2.
11:03am 15/01/13 Permalink
Seany
New South Wales
32 posts
Probably should mention that my name is UnwrittenMYTH on LoL
11:16am 15/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:16am 15/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.