We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Injustice: Gods Among Us. It has to go on PC.
Jav
Perth, Western Australia
21 posts
Hello all, I don't post much on here but something has been bothering me lately. Injustice: Gods Among Us is one my most anticipated games of 2013 and as I was watching the teasers I saw no implication that it will be available on PC. My Xbox just broke and I certainly cannot afford to get a new one for one game.

So I ask, will it come to PC? However, Mortal Kombat 9 did not get released on PC so will it be the same for Injustice? I want some people to weigh in their opinion, should games like this make it's way to PC and if not, what's stopping it? Thank you.
12:40pm 02/12/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.