Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Black Ops 2
Drollzy
Melbourne, Victoria
54 posts
Anyone getting this and Multi-playing online tonight? (PM me your xbox gamertag and lets party up!)
Gonna go straight to Multiplay and then complete the campaign in one session this weekend...
Why don't they ever have a launch on a Friday night?

(Dammit pre-ordered this on X-box about a month before i upgrade my PC to Uber settings)
Apparently more hackers/cheats on PC than Xbox??? Correct?
11:24am 12/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:24am 12/11/12 Permalink
jaydub
Gold Coast, Queensland
103 posts
anyone know who is selling it today in retail? eb games usually slip up... waiting at work until someone breaks the embargo
11:43am 12/11/12 Permalink
Drollzy
Melbourne, Victoria
56 posts
haha yeah JayDub BlockBuster always slip up and rent tha games a week before launch.. My son got MW3 a week before it was launched and this time round all Black Ops 2 games were already out on loan by Wednesday last week...

Sorry bruv dont know anyone who will sell today tho.... midnight different story ;)
11:58am 12/11/12 Permalink
no you hang up
Brisbane, Queensland
2326 posts
Ill be getting it tomorrow. Lol at blockbuster. Tempted to go for a drive and see if the local has any available.
08:10pm 12/11/12 Permalink
foolix
Brisbane, Queensland
142 posts
So where is it cheapest for ps3? EB?? lols
09:26am 13/11/12 Permalink
Drollzy
Melbourne, Victoria
61 posts
Just picked it up at EB Harderned version for $93.. But I saw it fro $69.95 at JB...
01:41pm 13/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:41pm 13/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.