We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
AusGamers Crysis 3 Alpha Multiplayer Giveaway
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
7882 posts
Courtesy of Electronic Arts and Crytek, we've got a limited number of keys allowing gamers to take on the Crysis 3 multiplayer alpha! Currently open to our loyal members, you can check out the page over here to grab yourself a key. You will need to use the Origin client to redeem the key and download the client so go grab that off the Origin website.

Now we only have a small number of keys to give away and as usual our regular users will get precedence. If you miss out in the first batch, make sure you keep an eye out on the site for later releases.
07:14pm 31/10/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:14pm 31/10/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3581 posts
Great giveaway, not for me, ill wait till the finished, polished product for this one, but good show chaps.
07:25pm 31/10/12 Permalink
dox
Perth, Western Australia
9 posts
Crysis 2 mp was fairly decent imo for a month or so, till it was targeted and destroyed by hax.. hopefully they have some better cheat protection this time around.. altho being EA, probably not.
10:39pm 31/10/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
5177 posts
if you didnt get key go to there facebook website i just got mine :)

https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIAGeForce?sk=app_43340181339142...

NOTE:
You will need an Origin account and the Origin client in order to download and participate in the Alpha Trial. If you don't already have an Origin account, simply go to http://www.origin.com (register using the link on the top right).
Once you have an account, download the client here: http://www.origin.com/uk/download.
Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the client.
Launch the Origin client and Log In to your account.
Select Redeem Product Code from the Origin menu.
Enter the code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in the Product Code field and click Next.
Follow the instructions that appear to complete your code redemption.
You can now select the My Games tab within Origin to see the Alpha Trial. From here you can pre-download and install the Alpha Trial.
11:23pm 31/10/12 Permalink
DeadlyDav0
Brisbane, Queensland
3064 posts
Awesome. Aus servers?
12:09am 01/11/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
8038 posts
Thanks for the key, but this has rekindled my hatred for Origin. It's such a buggy piece of f*****g s***. God damn I hate this software.
12:10am 01/11/12 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
960 posts
Thanks for the code. Will give it a go if there are aussie servers. Yes, origin is annoying, I want a back up tool.
12:29am 01/11/12 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
873 posts
There will be Australian servers for this Alpha.
10:52am 01/11/12 Permalink
Moridin
Nowra, New South Wales
40 posts
Awesome.. thanks!
10:54am 01/11/12 Permalink
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1287 posts
Cheers for the key, will be keen to see my machine struggle and choke under the weight of this game, might even prompt me to upgrade the GPU.
10:59am 01/11/12 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
36549 posts
local servers are online, yes! Migrating this chat into the news post for now.
11:21am 01/11/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:21am 01/11/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Close