We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Diablo III Starter Edition - FREE
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8188 posts
Blizzard has announced that the Diablo III starter edition is now available and free;

The demonically-besieged world of Sanctuary needs heroes. Now you can join in the apocalyptic battle for FREE via the all-new Diablo® III Starter Edition. Available exclusively via Battle.net®, the Starter Edition allows you to fight your way up to the Skeleton King boss in Act I, and advance all the way to level 13, without having to purchase a copy of Diablo III.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6939568/

Seems like a reasonable restriction to get a taste of the full game but from memory it's the first time Blizzard has introduced a "free" sort of game without time limitation and instead relying on the games enjoyment to make you become a purchaser.
05:00pm 30/08/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:00pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21333 posts
Hmm, might check this out. Free = good.
05:03pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Mosfx
Gold Coast, Queensland
1245 posts
Starcraft 2 and WoW are the same too
05:09pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19830 posts
Yeah, WoW went "free" till level 20 a few months back, theres a lot of restrictions on it though to stop gold farmers making easy free accounts to spam people with. Like I think you can only send tells to people who are your friends, and I don't think you can use the AH or send stuff through the mail.
05:29pm 30/08/12 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
15821 posts
wait, so the starter edition i played months ago, wasn't free?
05:39pm 30/08/12 Permalink
deadlyf
Queensland
2766 posts
Remember when we had demos? Those were the days.
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.