Bethesda tells us why ANZ will be first to Battlecry's beta!
Battlecry Beta First in ANZ!
We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
FOR SALE: Asus G75VW Gaming Laptop/Desktop
zonk
Gold Coast, Queensland
1 posts
ONLY ONE MONTH OLD -- Asus G75VW Laptop/Desktop - 17.3-inch Anti-Glare 1080p display (1920x1080) resolution) - Full HD...LED display - Windows Home Premium 64-bit - i7 3610QM Quad Core processor (2.3GHz to 3.3GHz Turbo Boost, 6mb cache, 45W TDP) - 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM expandable to 16GB - Nividia GeForce GTX 660M/3GB Graphics Card - 2x 750GB (1.5TB) 7200RPM Seagate Hard Drives - 802.11n Wireless - Integrated Bluetooth v4.0 - Integrated HD webcam - Internal Tray-load 6x Blu-Ray reader/DVD Burner - ***3 Year Replacement Warranty valued at $740.00 is included, so if anything goes wrong you can simply have the gear replaced with another of same!!! >>> Laptop retailed for $2499.00, so adding the warranty value you are saving yourself $900 > $1000 of retail for an AS NEW beauty - WHAT MORE CAN I SAY EXCEPT THAT I purchased this 'monster' only a month ago with electronic longevity in mind...things have changed all of a sudden and need funds elsewhere. No gaming has been performed on this gear...only the occasional google etc as I use the desktop most of the time for biz...I am 66 going on 67 so really not into gaming etc however this machine was purchased with heaps of power to handle a number of software applications at the same time etc when/if doing 'on the road' biz. Better pics are on the I/net reviews of course...NOTE THE BACK-END OF THIS THING...runs so cool!!
05:13am 23/09/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.