We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Gamersgate Games (Blue Coins) less 30%
Steve
Gold Coast, Queensland
1 posts
Have had no interest in this to date so have changed the discount from 20% to 30%.

Sometime ago I won a number of auctions on Bidrivals for PC games whch were actually delivered as Gamersgate blue coins and not the re-salable games I was expecting. I have used several hundred USD worth but still have in excess of USD320 worth with at least 4 games downloaded and yet to start. Hence I would like to turn most of the remaining blue coins into cash. I am willing to do this based on an AUD value equal to the USD value minus 30% i.e a USD30 game for AUD24.

Once I have received payment for a given game I would simply purchase the game and gift this to the purchaser.

If interested e-mail me at steve@mcelroy.co.nz (now living in Aus).

Cheers
Steve McElroy
06:30pm 23/07/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close