AusGamers’ Nathan “nachosjustice” Lawrence sits down with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Game Director Scott Phillips to discuss what’s new for the yearly series.
Game Director Scott Phillips Talks Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
AusGamers own corn-chips-as-a-meal assassin, Nathan 'Nachos Justice' Lawrence goes hands-on with the latest Creed
Darwinism vs Revolution – We Play Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Before the release of Halo 5 later this month, we go back to the beginning with a closer look at Halo: Combat Evolved.
Throwback Thursday - Halo: Combat Evolved (2001)
We take a closer look at Year 2 of Destiny, and come away impressed. And with some new weapons too.
Destiny: The Taken King Review
PC Desk For Sale
Brisbane, Queensland
3158 posts
Hi all,
I am in a work from home role now and need to upgrade my desk. I like my space so want to get something bigger so I am selling the current one.
It can be seen here on Officeworks

and below is it in action.
From Drop Box

Asking price $150 ONO, it is less than 6 months old and is in good nick. Another advantage is that you can take it pretty much made up. I will only need to disassemble one piece to get it out the door so if you have a ute or 4WD you should be able to take it as is in 2 pieces and easily reassemble

Pick up only, Caboolture area, so PM if interested or if any other questions ask away.
04:15pm 27/06/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.