We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Cash flow positive properties in mining town...
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
762 posts
Hey guys - one of the companies I work with has just bulk purchased a few developments up north around mining areas - taking real estate agents(and their commissions) out of the question allows them to be cash flow positive... ie the rent outweighs your repayments etc... if anyone is looking at investments like this feel free to pm me for some more info before they're listed with estate agents and mortgage brokers etc... property is not my field and I don't make commissions out of this..before you guys try and crucify me for it (yes the company you'll be dealing with will make money out of this, obviously)
04:17pm 09/05/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.