AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Raynor Ergohuman V2 Chair
Pharcyde
Kilos
Brisbane, Queensland
5075 posts
Hi there,

I have a long-standing chronic shoulder injury. After months of my Physiotherapist insisting that I go and invest in a good computer chair (given the amount of time I spend in front of my PC), I did. After reading a bunch of excellent reviews, I settled on the Ergohuman V2 chair.

I purchased it in January for approximately $600 (I can't remember the exact figure). As a point of reference, Empire Business Furniture at the time had it listed for $1200 (funnily enough, they now have it on sale for $849 in their latest catalogue - http://empirefurniture.com.au/Ergo-H...ir.aspx?p28919).

I guess I pulled the trigger too hastily, and in hindsight I should have gone out of my way to try the chair out in real life to make sure it's suitable to my specific needs, given the crappy condition of my shoulder. It isn't quite right for me. It's comfortable as hell to sit in, but the armrests don't sit at quite the right height that I need for them to work as intended. My Physiotherapist went on to tell me (after I purchased the goddamn thing) that some people aren't suited to chairs with armrests - and it seems like I'm one of those people.

I've literally sat on the chair for a grand total of about 8 hours since I bought it a few months back. I had to go buy another, more suitable chair without armrests, so it's just been sitting in my room gathering dust since I bought it.

I'm hoping to get $500 for it. I'm located on the Northside of Brisbane (Geebung, to be exact).

Here's a video review of the chair to give you an idea of features - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbukLgVFy74.

Please feel free to get at me with any questions you might have. It's a great chair, just not really suitable for me and my very specific needs when it comes to an ergonomic office chair.

Thanks all.
06:51am 10/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close