Grab yourself a beta key for World of Warcraft's fifth expansion right here!
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Giveaway
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Selling 3.8ghz i7,12gb ram,gtx260 desktop PC
zoltanjr
Sydney, New South Wales
9 posts
Hey Guys. Im moving overseas shortly so im offloading all of my electronic goods, the main thing being my 3d modeling/ gaming rig. Specs are below and price is negotiable but its got to go fairly soon

For sale is my current gaming/ 3d design rig which has server me well but I will be moving overseas shortly so need to cash it in.

* i7 920-Steady OC to 3.8ghz with large heatsink and fan
* P6T deluxe motherboard
* 12GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM (can upgrade to 24gb for $200 if required)
* GTX 260 and 9500GT(used for 3rd monitor and dedicated PhysX)
* Top of the line 650W Antec PSU
* NZXT Nemesis Case
* 1.6Tb of HDD space on 3 x 3.5" drives
* LG DVD ROM drive

Also Optionally I will have 3 monitors to go with it which are

* 22" ASUS 1680x1050
* 26" Telefunken TV 1920x1080
* 23" Bravia 1024x768

There is also 329 legally purchased games from an online digital distribution store which account for nearly 1Tb of space used which can optionally be included for a negotiated cost.

Im also selling a medium range custom built Blu-ray media PC with tv recorder etc and 500gb HDD. 1 cheap lenovo laptop, a macbook pro, a wii with 80+ games an original fat Jap manufactured PSP with custom firmware and an original model pink DS with an R4 and 2gb micro SD.

Can contact me at deanr[at]conductive-entertainment[dot]com or add zoltanjr on steam.
02:52pm 21/02/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close