We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Selling 3.8ghz i7,12gb ram,gtx260 desktop PC
zoltanjr
Sydney, New South Wales
9 posts
Hey Guys. Im moving overseas shortly so im offloading all of my electronic goods, the main thing being my 3d modeling/ gaming rig. Specs are below and price is negotiable but its got to go fairly soon

For sale is my current gaming/ 3d design rig which has server me well but I will be moving overseas shortly so need to cash it in.

* i7 920-Steady OC to 3.8ghz with large heatsink and fan
* P6T deluxe motherboard
* 12GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM (can upgrade to 24gb for $200 if required)
* GTX 260 and 9500GT(used for 3rd monitor and dedicated PhysX)
* Top of the line 650W Antec PSU
* NZXT Nemesis Case
* 1.6Tb of HDD space on 3 x 3.5" drives
* LG DVD ROM drive

Also Optionally I will have 3 monitors to go with it which are

* 22" ASUS 1680x1050
* 26" Telefunken TV 1920x1080
* 23" Bravia 1024x768

There is also 329 legally purchased games from an online digital distribution store which account for nearly 1Tb of space used which can optionally be included for a negotiated cost.

Im also selling a medium range custom built Blu-ray media PC with tv recorder etc and 500gb HDD. 1 cheap lenovo laptop, a macbook pro, a wii with 80+ games an original fat Jap manufactured PSP with custom firmware and an original model pink DS with an R4 and 2gb micro SD.

Can contact me at deanr[at]conductive-entertainment[dot]com or add zoltanjr on steam.
02:52pm 21/02/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.