For many of us, with a visual fidelity this good, Star Wars Battlefront is a fantasy come true. Does it live up to its own hype?
The Force Awakens in Star Wars Battlefront - Our Review!
Closing out the trilogy, Legacy of the Void will leave you complete and at a loss all in one!
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: Our In-Depth Review!
We knew it would be something, but we didn't quite know just how good that something would be!
Fall in Love with Fallout 4 - Our Complete Review!
We take on Lara's exploits once again. Is there enough treasure here for a true dig?
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Our In-Depth Review!
Sell All versions of Carded SC2 Legit $45!
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
As stated in title selling carded SC2 accounts, it means you don't get a cd key, but full info for the account which is basically a digital copy of SC2. Ofcourse you can request the name and birthday of the account.

ANY server of your choice (the popular demand is ofcourse SEA accounts since they play both NA and SEA)
You will get FULL INFO.
Includes Name, Age, Date of Birth, Security Question!

For further questions please add me on msn

Payment method is Paypal

payment goes... You give me info... I get you account with just login and password... you test it (if you can log on, choose new in game name etc).. be satisfied and pay me.. once i receive payment i give you the full info where you can change your email. (full access to your account and cannot be touched by me anymore)
01:13pm 30/11/10 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.