Season's Greetings! We present to you, our final AusGamers Wrap-Up of the year. Don't miss it, or the cliffhanger!
Season Finale: AusGamers Weekly Wrap-Up
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Gaming Rig for Sale
JP
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
Hi everyone, I am selling my gaming rig. It is an excellent gaming machine but I recently bought a powerful laptop so I don't really need it anymore and I can't convince my wife to become a gamer. Looking for about $1400 email me an offer.

It has:

Pentium Core 2 Duo E8600 @ 3.33ghz each
4 Gigabytes G.Skill DDR 3 Ram (Two 2 gb chips)
SopranoRS Tower Case with lots of room for expansion and cool see-through plastic panel.
Pioneer DVD Dual Layer Burner
Dlink b/g Wireless Card
Tough Power 800 Watt Power Supply
Radeon 4870 HD with 512 Mb of DDR5 dedicated (capable of Crossfire! Just chuck in another of the same graphics card for a huge boost in graphic performance)
500gb Seagate SATA Hard Drive
Gigabyte EP45T DDR3 motherboard, capable of Crossfire with 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality

The computer is in excellent condition. Has not been overclocked in anyway. Harddrives will be wiped prior to selling. Drivers discs will be included.
Thank you and please feel free to email any questions.
09:44am 03/10/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.