Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
cheapest ps3?
Reality
Sydney, New South Wales
189 posts
so i think it's about time i got one of these.

i'm looking for the cheapest brand-new PS3 i can get my hands on. hard drive size or model doesn't matter; the smaller the better, since i'm told you can replace them with 2.5" satas, and smaller = cheaper.

i've checked ebay but most of the results i get are all used and dodgy - i'm paranoid about purchasing used electronics, probably rightly so.

does anyone know of any retailers with some sort of nationwide promotion (since i know most you guys are from qld) or any places I can score a cheap console online, brand new, shipped to me?
12:52am 23/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:52am 23/03/11 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
6411 posts
Why does it have to be brand new? You could probably get a good deal for one on Gumtree.
12:57am 23/03/11 Permalink
Damo
Brisbane, Queensland
5493 posts
look at jb hifi down your way.

I know harvey norman at garbo are selling console only for $392(160gb)
09:03am 23/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw-
Gold Coast, Queensland
90 posts
I paid about $450 almost 2 years ago? (120g) One game. JB HiFi
Price hasnt really dropped much since then. You need to find a place that sells the stand alone console without any bundled games if you want cheap price.

I got Quantum Solace bundled with my ps3 console. I checked the trade in value a few days after I got it. Price on the game was $117, trade in value was $17. lul
12:00pm 23/03/11 Permalink
Caveboy
Brisbane, Queensland
59 posts
HN $328 PS3

Just saw this on whirlpool. Perhaps you might get lucky and get it price matched.

12:07pm 23/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:07pm 23/03/11 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.