Bethesda tells us why ANZ will be first to Battlecry's beta!
Battlecry Beta First in ANZ!
We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
cheapest ps3?
Reality
Sydney, New South Wales
189 posts
so i think it's about time i got one of these.

i'm looking for the cheapest brand-new PS3 i can get my hands on. hard drive size or model doesn't matter; the smaller the better, since i'm told you can replace them with 2.5" satas, and smaller = cheaper.

i've checked ebay but most of the results i get are all used and dodgy - i'm paranoid about purchasing used electronics, probably rightly so.

does anyone know of any retailers with some sort of nationwide promotion (since i know most you guys are from qld) or any places I can score a cheap console online, brand new, shipped to me?
12:52am 23/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:52am 23/03/11 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
6411 posts
Why does it have to be brand new? You could probably get a good deal for one on Gumtree.
12:57am 23/03/11 Permalink
Damo
Brisbane, Queensland
5493 posts
look at jb hifi down your way.

I know harvey norman at garbo are selling console only for $392(160gb)
09:03am 23/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw-
Gold Coast, Queensland
90 posts
I paid about $450 almost 2 years ago? (120g) One game. JB HiFi
Price hasnt really dropped much since then. You need to find a place that sells the stand alone console without any bundled games if you want cheap price.

I got Quantum Solace bundled with my ps3 console. I checked the trade in value a few days after I got it. Price on the game was $117, trade in value was $17. lul
12:00pm 23/03/11 Permalink
Caveboy
Brisbane, Queensland
59 posts
HN $328 PS3

Just saw this on whirlpool. Perhaps you might get lucky and get it price matched.

12:07pm 23/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:07pm 23/03/11 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.