Here's the Windows PC demo of Unepic, a combination of platforming and role playing games.
The demo includes the intro, the whole first level, and the first boss.
There are many hilarious references throughout the game. The game takes place in Harnakon, a huge medieval castle.
It is set in the hardcore NES Style, yet refined with the latest features. This makes Unepic a very unique game.
- new: Russians can write notes in Cyrillic.
- new: skick and poo can be recharged "somewhere suitable for this" in the gardens. ;-)
- new: placed a chest with potions of "see invisible" before the invisible ghosts.
- new: special music when mobs detects and attack you.
- modified: Telekinesis now teleports all items to your position, instead of picking up one by one.
- modified: Num of divine favours to recover a morphed weapon reduced from 500 to 100.
- modified: invisible ghosts are slightly visible in easy mode.
- modified: HP of thieves is much lower. They can be killed easily in low levels.
- modified: reduced number of gelatinous cubes in the tower of mages and changed the way they move.
- bug fixed: bosses can now be killed normally using damage spells like "metal to gold", ...
- bug fixed: strange lines in the water removed.
- bug fixed: menus of last player do not appear any longer when reasigning keys in menu > controls.
- bug fixed: in last version player was not moving while falling
- bug fixed: in last version some self-buff spells were not being casted.
- bug fixed: no more "lift does not exist" when using Halo in a lift.
- bug fixed: movement while falling was not working ok since v33.
- bug fixed: dragon was not shooting in this case [enemy][<-pet][dani].
- bug fixed: divine favour was not given after using the "orb of rebirth" (with no skills in light)
- bug fixed: if you kill alpha goblin before getting the quest, it did not appear again.
- bug fixed: items did not appear in the bank.