Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War Demo!
Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War is a detailed real-time strategy game that lets players completely command one of the four mightiest empires of the ancient world: Greece, Rome, Egypt, and Persia.
• Enlist more than 80 unique units, including footmen, archers, cavalry, siege and massive triremes.
• Use realistically-scaled siege towers, ladders, and battering rams to annihilate city defenses and clear the way for ground forces.
• For the first time ever in an RTS game, naval combat will play a large and vital role.
• Control one of eight unique Heroes including Julius Caesar, Germanicus Caesar, Cleopatra, Ramses the Great, Achilles and Alexander the Great.
• Engage in awe-inspiring feats of heroism by joining troops during climactic battles (from a third-person perspective).
• Utilising the industry leading next generation 3D engine Titan 2.0, featuring dynamic lights and self shadowing, a powerful particle engine, realistic terrain and water, and the ability to render thousands of units at once.
• Up to 8 players will battle it out across numerous multiplayer game types, including a team-based mode where one player manages resources while the other unleashes the full power of Hero mode against enemy team.
Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War is in-stores 3rd August 2006.