The patch to version 1.05 addresses the following issues:
- Game exits with the error message "Out of memory vertex buffer".
- Game exits when loading a new level.
The patch to version 1.02 addresses the following issues:
- The clock and other desktop icons are no longer randomly flashing during the game.
The patch includes the version 1.01 changes which address the following issues:
- Exit to desktop stability issues addressed:
The issues with the game crashing into Windows' desktop when loading a new map have been addressed.
- Game doesn't start with some CD-Rom drives:
A newer version of SafeDisc copy protection is used. If the game still doesn't start up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include detailed hardware configuration information from your PC including CD-ROM model and operating system.
For other troubleshooting, please refer to the game readme.