Created by tennis fans, which are regular ranked players, Tennis Elbow 2011 is a tennis game with a fun, realistic gameplay.
This free demo will give you hours of fun and challenges. You will see this tennis video game is easy to play, but it needs practce to deliver the best shots to stun your opponent.
You can try the game for 14 days, on the blue-green cement court. You can do training or 1 set match in 6 games, from 2 to 4 players.
You can also engage in online games against other online people.
If you want to play more, or enjoy all the features, you will have to order it.
Version 1.0e - Last Update : July 21st 2012
Minimum System Requirements
* Windows 7/Vista/XP/ME/2000/98 (95/NT not supported)
* CPU: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
* RAM: 256 MB
* DirectX 8.1 or later (already installed with Windows 7/Vista/XP)
* Video: 32-MB 3D card
* 100 MB available hard disk space + 15 MB per saved game
* Input: Keyboard, Mouse or Joystick
* 200ms ping for online tennis games
Recommended System Requirements
* CPU: 2 Ghz or faster Intel Pentium 4 or AMD XP processor
* RAM: 512 MB or more
* Video: 128-MB 3D card
* 60ms ping for online tennis games