The latest patch brings the retail version of Dominions 3: The Awakening to version 3.24 and is available for all OS flavors the game supports: Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. The following is a list of what one can find in the 3.24 patch:
* Eliminated nations are now also shown in the graphs.
* Spell AI improved regarding when to cast Arrow Fend, Gift of Flight and Legions of Steel.
* Could get some kind of mine even though all site slots were full--fixed.
* New monster modding commands: #inquisitor, #shatteredsoul, #banefireshield, #uwdamage, #popkill.
* Some units like the vampire now actually takes damage from being underwater, just like they were supposed to.
* Description changed for Maggots to better correspond with its true effect.
* Djinn is now a unique monster.
* Increased maximum number of messages a player can send on a given turn.
* Fixed crash during turn generation.
* Support for PulseAudio on Linux.
* New resolutions! 1024*600 and 1024*576 (for netbooks).
* Dominions could crash when changing video preferences--fixed.