Alien Arena 2007 is a freeware online deathmatch game with fast and furious action for Windows and Linux! The game runs on the CRX engine, and features modern effects such as real-time lighting and shadows, shaders, light bloom, reflective surfaces and much more, while still being able to run on even modest systems. The game includes a built in, as well as external server browser and chat client. Players can look up their stats online, chat with other players, and become part of a growing community.
1. Seven new maps
2. New weapon, the Violator
3. New GUI
4. Faster downloading of custom content via CURL
5. Optimized renderer, approxiamately 25% speed increase.
6. More blanced and responsive weapons.
7. Smoother input.
8. New health and ammo system, faster weapon respawns.
9. Netcode improvements and security fixes.
10. Spawn protection to prevent spawn camping of players.