BioWare on their Next The Old Republic Expansion
BioWare talks to AusGamers about Knights of the Fallen Empire - the next expansion for SWTOR!
Joaby takes on Dark Souls 3 in an epic hands-on preview not to be missed!
Dark Souls 3 Hands-On - F#&k the Haters!
We take a look at Scalebound from Platinum Games as well as chat with director Hideki Kamiya!
An In-Depth Look at Platinum's Xbox One Exclusive, Scalebound!
We chat with Ben Thompson from Team 5 on the evolution of Hearthstone from vanilla release to The Grand Tournament!
Blizzard's Ben Thompson on Evolving Hearthstone!
Latest News
Aussie-Developed Spiritual Syndicate Sequel Satellite Reign Releases
By Steve Farrelly on - 5 Comments
Aussie-Developed Spiritual Syndicate Sequel Satellite Reign Releases
5 Lives is a Brisbane-based development studio made up of a lot of QGL/AusGamers regulars who have been sitting on a golden development nugget described as a spiritual successor to the original Syndicate.

Read More
Cliffy B's Lawbreakers Gameplay Video Showcases Team-Based Multiplayer
By Steve Farrelly on - 0 Comments
Cliffy B's Lawbreakers Gameplay Video Showcases Team-Based Multiplayer
Boss Key Productions lifted the gameplay lid on their newly-announced Lawbreakers title, showcasing the game's fast-paced and over-the-top multiplayer.

Read More
Mad Max Dust Art Helps Celebrate the Game's Release in Australia
Mad Max Dust Art Helps Celebrate the Game's Release in Australia
We often see PR activations (read: stunts) around games with a theme, but this one from Warner Bros ahead of the release of Mad Max in Australia might be the most on-point one ever.

Read More
B-Grade Choices Make for a B-Grade Experience in Until Dawn, but that's the Point. Read our Review for More
B-Grade Choices Make for a B-Grade Experience in Until Dawn, but that's the Point. Read our Review for More
I absolutely dislike horror movies because I can't control anything that's happening in front of me, and the hapless victims always make the worst decisions. It's the reason I adore horror games -- at least if I get a chainsaw to the face, I know it was my bad. Until Dawn, a PS4 exclusive from Super Massive Games flips the two notions above on their head, and combines them into a single, terrifying experience.

Read More
Lara Croft GO Now Available on iOS, Windows and Android Devices
By Steve Farrelly on - 2 Comments
Lara Croft GO Now Available on iOS, Windows and Android Devices
Lara Croft GO from the team who gave us Hitman GO is now available across a number of devices. It includes an upfront fee and in-app purchases, but is largely a singular puzzle-based gaming experience.

Read More
New Old Vs New Car Pack Now Available for Project CARS
By Steve Farrelly on - 1 Comment
New Old Vs New Car Pack Now Available for Project CARS
Included in the pack is the 1964 Ford Mustang -- a must-have for any car lover. There are also cars from BMW, Ruf and of course, Ford.

Read More
New Just Cause 3 Destruction Developer Diary Talks OTT > Realism
New Just Cause 3 Destruction Developer Diary Talks OTT > Realism
It's a no-brainer, really, but key members from the Just Cause 3 development team have chimed in with their thoughts on the game's destruction, and on its over-the-top action versus realism.

Read More
Cliffy B's Bosskey Productions Reveals Debut Game Lawbreakers with a CG Trailer, Gameplay Reveal Coming this Saturday
Cliffy B's Bosskey Productions Reveals Debut Game Lawbreakers with a CG Trailer, Gameplay Reveal Coming this Saturday
Cliffy B's new startup Bosskey Productions has revealed its debut title: Lawbreakers. The reveal comes by way of a short CG trailer detailing the narrative foundation of the game set in a future where the destruction of the moon has adversely affected the gravity on Earth.

Read More
Haven't Played Dying Light Yet? Techland Wants You to, and Has Released a New Free Co-Op Demo on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
By Steve Farrelly on - 3 Comments
Haven't Played Dying Light Yet? Techland Wants You to, and Has Released a New Free Co-Op Demo on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
If you haven't played Dying Light yet, you're missing out. Or you're cleverly waiting on its first major expansion, The Following, so you get the complete experience. In the meantime, however, Techland has just launched a free co-op-ready demo to dip your toes into, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Read More
Original Fog Simulator Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and its Sequel Turok: Seeds of Evil to be Re-Released
Original Fog Simulator Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and its Sequel Turok: Seeds of Evil to be Re-Released
Night Dive Studios -- master in classic game restorations for modern hardware -- has announced it is working on re-releases of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and Turok: Seeds of Evil for PC.

Read More
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 100